- Mint Hill Long Distance Moving Companies
- Things To Consider Before Hire A Professional Mover
- Client’s Responsibilities
- Pricing Determinants
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- Our Services
- Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
- Book Your Move With Us
Mint Hill Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving can be quite tasking. Movers are therefore essential in lessening the moving burden. A-1 Auto Transport offers our moving services within Mint Hill and other cities in North Carolina. Mint Hill has a lot to offer including the Mint Hill Veterans Memorial Park, the Mint Hill Historical Society Museum and the Park on Wilgrove. We also provide transport services.
Things to consider before hire a professional mover
If you choose to hire movers, they should provide you with:
- The ‘Ready to Move’ brochure or web link
- ‘Your Rights and Responsibilities When You Move’ booklet or web link
- Copy of mover’s tariffs
- Their process of managing claims
- Written estimates and bill of lading
The rights and responsibilities booklet outlines some of your responsibilities as the client:
- Read and understand all the documents related to your move. It is advisable not to sign off on any documents you don’t understand.
- Notify your mover soonest possible any changes regarding your booked move. Some of these changes might include change in the moving date or if you have additional items.
- Be available or have a representative at the time of pickup and delivery of your items.
- File any claims with the mover in the shortest time possible. The latest you can file a claim is nine months after the delivery.
- Pay your mover as outlined and agreed upon in the bill of lading and moving contract.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our prices in Mint Hill are determined by:
- Season: Summer is the high peak season, especially over the weekends. If you are looking to move with us and make good savings, book your move during spring. Where and when time allows, book your move on a weekday, in the middle of the month; you will get better rates and discounts.
- Distance: We charge you based on the distance that your move will cover. The longer the distance the higher the price is likely to be.
- Weight: All our long distance moves are priced based on the weight of your cargo. It is therefore advisable to declutter.
- Additional services: We have a list of additional services that are not factored in the base price. These services make your move easier to accomplish. Following our assessment, we will tell you the services we recommend for your particular type of move. You can also request for other additional services that you will find useful for your move.
Out of State Movers Near Me
We offer a variety of services in Mint Hill to address all your moving needs:
- We provide warehousing services in most of the major cities and across all the states in the US.
- We have specialized tools such as ramps and dollies to help us move your bulky articles such as pool tables.
- We allow our clients to have additional drop off or pick up points during the move.
- We offer both full and hybrid moving services.
- We offer free in-house assessment and moving advice.
- We have the expertise to move our clients locally, nationally or internationally.
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
Our ultimate goal is to have many more satisfied clients. You can depend on us because:
- Variety of moving vehicles: We have a diverse pool of trucks designed for all types of moving jobs. We have trucks that are designed to carry fragile items, some to carry heavy and bulky items and some large enough to move mansions.
- Competitive rates: We give you value for your money by give you the most competitive estimates based on the weight of your items. We do not give you accessorial services that you don’t need and we do our best not to surprise you with any additional costs.
- Large network: We shall safely move you from state to state and across oceans because we have a large network of offices and warehouses across the different cities, towns and states in the US.
- Licensed and insured: We have complied with all the long distance movers’ requirements by the FMCSA. All our moves contain an insurance component to help protect your items while in our custody.
- Years of experience: We have been in the transport business for over 20 years. This has allowed us to gain a wealth of experience.
Book your move with us
If you are looking to get a moving quote from us, please fill the form at the top of the page. Alternatively, you can drop an email to our agents in Mint Hill via [email protected]. You can also reach us on 888-241-3110. We will make your move worthwhile.