Minot Long Distance Moving Companies
The beginning of summer ushers another busy moving season. With families getting ready to move to their dream homes in different cities and states, it is time to call in the experts. With offices in North Dakota and backed by over two decades of consistently providing high-quality services, we are the best fit for your moving needs. For a seamless move in or out of Minot, you can expect nothing but the best from us. We have an array of services suitable for every individual or business. We also offer vehicle relocation services.
Top 4 easy moving tips
- Pack smart. First, you need plenty of sturdy boxes to keep your items safe. Start with off-season items such as winter clothes and equipment. Keep the weight below 50 pounds to move the boxes around with ease. Make sure the items fit properly inside the boxes before sealing them.
- Work with a budget. To keep your spending in check, plan your finances and designate a specific amount to cover the moving expenses. Get estimates from several moving companies to know the price range.
- Declutter your house so that you move with only what is necessary. Go room by room and throw stuff that you intend to sell or donate in different boxes. Moving with less clutter not only lessens your luggage but minimizes the moving cost.
- Take pictures of the connections at the back of your electronics especially if you have no clue how they work. Use the pictures as references when reconnecting them at your new house.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
The importance of hiring a professional moving company
- Saves time. Planning and organizing a successful move requires a lot of time that most people don’t have. That’s why we have professional movers to handle the difficult parts of moving while you do the rest. It is simply impossible to balance work and manage a move; enlisting professional services will give you ample time to work without pressure.
- Efficiency and convenience. Professional movers have meticulously crafted programs that help them keep your move on track. They know what to expect with each step and have back up plans in case anything unplanned happens. They have trucks of different sizes that are suitable for every move. The movers are well trained and know how to work fast and carefully when handling household stuff.
- Inventory services. Taking inventory of your belongings is absolutely necessary when moving. It ensures you have control over your items and you’ll be able to tell if any item is missing or damaged. And since this can be a taxing job, hiring professional movers is a wise move. They will provide a detailed list of your belongings within no time and you can rest easy.
- Friendly customer service. Not only do you get quality services by hiring professional movers but also personal support every step of the way. They train their staff to be cordial, approachable, and easy to work with. The movers are here to help and you can rest assured nothing will be left to chance.
Steps to follow when hiring a reliable mover
- Ensure they have a license from the FMCSA. Long distance movers need a valid USDOT Number to be allowed to transport items across state borders. In-state movers should be licensed by the states they operate in.
- Only hire an insured mover. Your items will be safer and you won’t suffer losses due to damage. Reliable movers offer the standard coverage of 60 cents per pound per item as part of their fees. However, if you need extra protection, you can always discuss the options.
- Every mover is required to issue their clients a copy of ‘Rights and Responsibilities’ brochure. It is a valuable source of information that will guide you as you prepare for your move. A company that doesn’t provide the copy will be denying you your legal rights and should be avoided.
- Military relocation
- Office relocation
- Furniture relocation
- Residential moving
- Vehicle transport
- Packing supplies
- Storage units
Why you need us
Valuable service requires determination, dedication, creativity, and experience. A-1 Auto Transport is not just a company out to make profits. We work intimately with each client so that you can achieve your objectives efficiently. We learn what you need most and optimize services to create the best experience and bring positive results. Strong execution has helped us stay at the top of the curve and is the key to our tangible success.
Book a date
Find out why clients insist on A-1 Auto Transport. Call our hotline number 888-509-3213 or request your free quote by completing the form at the top of this page.