Minnesota State University Moorhead (MSUM) is a 4-year public university located in Moorhead, Minnesota. It offers 76 undergraduate majors and 14 graduate degree programs in its six colleges. MSUM students attend annual Student Academic Conference fully sponsored by the university. It supports you through your learning and growth. Whether you have changed a major, want to take a four-year course after completing a two-year program or it is your first time to join college, join MSUM and discover amazing and wonderful aspects about you. Moving with several heavy belongings could be the most intimidating experience about joining MSUM. Don’t worry because we are here to take care of that. A-1 Auto Transport offers professional moving services to and from MSUM.
Tips on how to make moving to or from MSUM easier
Plan ahead: Ask yourself when you are supposed to move out or in. What do you need to do before, during and after moving? What routes will you follow if you are moving yourself? Will you drive yourself or hire a mover? Do you know the routes? Are you moving from a long distance or within the country? List things you need to know and do and when you should accomplish them.
If you have never been to MSUM before, find out more about moving regulations, housing options and booking guidelines to help you decide what to carry and when to move.
If you are looking forward to completing your course or moving to another college from MSUM, plan how you will move out. You may not need all your belongings. Sort them out and sell out what is bulky yet you can easily buy elsewhere, or donate some of the items you may not need. This will reduce the cost of moving. Pool tables or furniture are some of the goods that can cost you a lot to move. You could also plan where you will store your items for some time if you are an international student, if you are moving long distance or from state to state. You can seek quotes of moving storages to help you get the estimated costs.
- Prepare well in advance: Organize yourself in good time. Do what you can now. For example, get ready your packing material such as moving boxes.
- Pack carefully: Pack essential items that you need first. Pack carefully and neatly so that many items can fit in one box. To save on the cost of moving boxes, you can keep some of the lightweight items in your suitcases, garbage cans or buckets.
- Liaise with a transport company: Hiring a professional mover saves you a lot of time and hassle especially if you are moving from a long distance or internationally.
Why you need a professional moving company for your MSUM move
Student life is full of activities from class work to out of class events. These events, including moving, should be exciting. Moving with lots of goods can be tiresome. Hiring a professional mover to move your belongings to or from MSUM comes with many advantages.
- Chances of safe delivery of your household goods are higher than if you do it yourself because professional movers are more experienced and cautious with your belongings.
- In case of accidents or damages, you get compensated or free repair because your goods are covered.
- You can negotiate the cost of moving your goods and find a favourable offer.
How to find the best university moving company
Settle for moving companies with highest number of referrals, long term service and experience in dealing with students moving to or from MSUM, one who is well equipped, insured and has a valid license. You can visit their websites, Better Business Bureau or check their licensing records at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our moving services
At A-1 Auto Transport, we have a wide range of moving services to and from MSUM. Some of them are:
- Arranging dorms or apartments
- Moving storage
- Vehicle transport
- Moving advice
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
- Through our local services, we have long term experience in dealing with MSUM students.
- Our state-of-the-art equipment guarantees you safety and careful handling of your belongings.
- 97% of MSUM students we have served refer their friends and relatives to us.
- You get free no-obligation quotes.
- We track your items on transit through satellite.
- We have professional and friendly teams, from drivers to customer attendants, ready to serve you anytime.
Talk to us today to enjoy our services. Contact us on 888-509-3213 or visit our website on a1autotransport.com/services. Don’t forget to fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com