Safe & Reliable Milpitas Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
If you need a vehicle shipped in Milpitas or Santa Clara County, you’re in the right place! This page includes information about how to work with auto transport companies, including how to find one with experience, as well as a local directory of shippers in and around the area. If you’d like to get started right away with a free estimate, please use the quick quote form to the right or call us at the number at the top of the page.
Learn more about California car export/import.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Milpitas to Los Angeles||$346||346 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Milpitas to Tuscon||$621||829 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Seattle to Milpitas||$622||830 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Chicago to Milpitas||$1077||2154 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Milpitas to Nashville||$1133||2267 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Milpitas to Tampa||$1148||2871 miles||7 - 9 days|
|New York to Milpitas||$1174||2936 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Milpitas to Minneapolis||$1200||2000 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Milpitas Vehicle Transport Companies
- Resolving Disputes - Though accidents and damages are rare, there are some cases in which a customer may need to seek compensation from an auto carrier. It is highly recommended that you ask for an explanation of how a company handles disputes and customer complaints before agreeing to any services--it’s one of the best ways to get a feel for their experience and level of customer service. In order to file a complaint against an auto transport company, it is vital that the bill of lading contain accurate information about the shipment, including any preexisting damages, dents, windshield cracks or anything else that may be relevant in documenting the condition of your vehicle.
Are you a Corvette owner or enthusiast living in Milpitas? There’s a Corvette club that meets in Silicon Valley and has regular social events and activities.
- Lowball Estimates - One thing to look out for when comparing cost estimates from different companies is a quote that appears suspiciously lower than all the others. Of course, everyone is looking for a good deal--and car shipping can get expensive--but a quote that stands out as too good to be true is probably just that. This is one of the reasons that customers are encouraged to contact multiple companies before settling on one to move their car. It’s to be expected that you’ll get different prices from carriers, but there should be a price range that starts to become evident after talking to a few companies. The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration has started to crack down on the less reputable companies (as you can see here), but there is still good reason to exercise caution when considering a bargain basement price.
- Experience Counts - As with any other business that sells a service, the experience is important when moving a vehicle, especially with long distance transport and specialty services. If you need a car moved from Milpitas to Los Angeles, most local shipping companies should be able to handle the job. But if you need an RV delivered to Arizona or Florida, that’s a circumstance in which you should look for a company with specific experience delivering RVs to those areas. For long distance and cross country transport, it’s best to search for a carrier that has regular delivery routes nationwide, ideally with offices and storage facilities in several of the cities along the way. Other types of vehicles which may fall under the umbrella of specialty services include the following:
- Construction equipment and heavy machinery
- Off-road vehicles, dirt bikes, quads and ATVs
- Oversize and non-operational vehicles
- Classic, vintage or one-of-a-kind cars
- Luxury, exotic and high-end vehicles
- Hybrid, PEVs and alternative fuel cars
- RVs, fifth wheels, trailers
- Tractors combines and farming equipment
- Motorcycles, trikes, scooters and mopeds
- Boats, jet skis, and other watercraft
To find more local services and businesses in the area, visit the official website for the City of Milpitas.
Milpitas, CA Auto Transport Companies Directory
Hansen Auto Transport Inc
An established shipper with 20 years of experience, Hansen Auto Transport mainly delivers vehicles to the Southwestern and Southeastern U.S. They have a modern fleet of auto carriers and offer order tracking for every shipment.
650 Hammond Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
B&T Auto Transport
B&T offers a variety of services that include shipping cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats and RVs. They ship vehicles nationwide in the U.S. and to locations overseas from Milpitas.
13408 Heritage Way, Hayward, CA 94545
Hayward Auto Transport
Hayward Auto Transport specializes in long distance door to door shipping. They are known for quick delivery times and deliver vehicles throughout the lower 48 states.
442 Sycamore Avenue
Hayward, CA 94544
Milpitas includes ZIP codes:
Related Information & FAQ
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.