Millville Long Distance Moving Companies
A-1 Auto Transport, New Jersey, has helped thousands of families move house successfully and we have what it takes to relocate you fast and efficiently. We offer valuable tips and advice to our clients so you can start your new life on a positive note. Hire us today and we’ll make your move to Millville memorable. We also relocate vehicles.
- Create a folder to keep important documents such as passports, will, birth certificates, receipts and medical records. Keep the file or folder in a safe place where you can easily access the contents anytime.
- Visit your new locality to familiarize yourself with your new surroundings. Research the best schools around, favorite spots, and local shops. Get to learn about the community you'll be part of soon to make it easy for you to blend in.
- When hiring a moving company, pick a date that falls on a weekday. Weekends are usually the busiest and most movers will be fully booked.
- Get plenty of boxes for packing your stuff. Pack room by room to avoid mixing up items from different rooms. This will make unpacking easier. You also need markers, labels, bubble wrap and sealing tape.
- Drain gasoline and oil from your appliances and machines for safety purposes. The oil can leak and spoil other items leading to losses. This is a good time to have your appliances serviced and cleaned.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should always hire a professional moving company
- Packing services. Professional movers have the skills to pack efficiently and utilize space well. They use high-quality packing materials and know how to handle fragile items such as paintings and sculpture. The movers will do their best to make sure every item is safely delivered to your new home.
- Transparency. Most people neglect important steps during a move that can lead to extra costs. Professional movers normally send experts for an in-house survey to provide accurate moving estimates. They consider every aspect of your move and include all the expenses in the final bill. You don’t have to worry about hidden charges plus, you only pay the agreed amount.
- Expertise. With professional movers, your belongings will be handled by a team of highly qualified specialists. They have been moving houses for many years hence gaining vast experience in the field. Whether you’re moving across the street or country, you are assured of convenience and efficiency in service delivery. Your items will be taken care of from packing to loading and unloading.
- Accountability. The first thing that comes to mind when moving is the safety of your items. Professional movers offer adequate insurance cover to protect household items from damage or loss. They will make sure nothing gets damaged while in their hands and in case of an accident, you will be eligible for compensation.
Steps to find a reliable moving company
Make sure you’re dealing with a moving company and not a broker. This way, you can discuss how you want your move to proceed by personally visiting their offices and coming to an agreement. You can even negotiate and get a good discount! Check if they are well equipped to handle a move without any challenges.
Find out the views of other people by reading online reviews. The Better Business Bureau gives customers a platform to review and rate moving companies based on their experiences. You can also find out the number of complaints filed against your mover and if they were resolved.
Confirm the credentials of your moving company with the FMCSA. If it is a long distance move, check that the USDOT Number displayed on their trucks is valid. If it is a local move, check with the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs.
We specialize in the following services
- Military relocation
- Office relocation
- Commercial moving
- Residential moving
- Piano moving
- Packing supplies
- Storage units
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
Our services are customized to suit you perfectly. Every move has its own challenges and here at A-1 Auto Transport, we are prepared to handle any kind of move without a problem. Our staff is friendly and willing to help you throughout the moving process. You don’t have to worry about the safety and security of your belongings, thanks to our advanced monitoring system that tracks the progress of your move.
Make this a move to remember by enlisting our services today. Contact us on 888-509-3213 for free moving quotes or fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.