Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Millbrae, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Millbrae Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Millbrae has one of the most advanced transit centers in California that connects people to various parts of the Bay area and beyond. Majority of tourists make the decision to stay in the city because they can move from one place to another easily. A-1 Auto Transport also makes it easier for vacationers to explore the area in a convenient manner by shipping their cars to any destination of their choice. We move cars using modern transport trailers that can haul small and large cars in a safe manner. Our drivers have over two decades of experience moving cars to the fifty states in the US and overseas. Also, our services are affordable for both individuals and organizations.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Millbrae to Los Angeles||$375||375 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Portland to Millbrae||$485||647 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Millbrae to Denver||$758||1264 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Millbrae to Kansas City||$1090||1818 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Milwaukee to Millbrae||$1093||2186 miles||6 – 8 days|
|New Orleans to Millbrae||$1133||2266 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Millbrae to New York||$1170||2926 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Miami to Millbrae||$1242||3106 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Millbrae
Residents of Millbrae can rest assured that their vehicles will be picked up and dropped off at any location within the 3.26 square mile area. Our drivers do their best to avoid delays on the road by using the fastest routes within the city. These transportation routes are well maintained and cut across the area on every side. When shipping cars to or from Millbrae, we use Interstate 280, US Highway 101 and California State Highway 82. These roads split the city into three, with the interstate and US Route running along the western and eastern boundaries respectively.
In addition to Millbrae, we also extend our services to the neighboring areas upon request. These nearby cities include Hillsborough, Burlingame, San Bruno, San Mateo and South San Francisco among others.
Types of cars we ship to or from Millbrae
A-1 Auto Transport has the capacity to handle shipping for vehicles of varied sizes and weight. We have modern transport trailers that can haul cars of different tonnage and ensure they reach the final destination in good condition. It does not matter whether you need one or more vehicles shipped at the same time, we will do it for you. Some of the vehicles we have moved over the years are high-end cars, motorhomes, classic cars, sedans, RVs, trucks, SUVs, ATVs, snowmobiles, jet skis, vans, non-operable vehicles and motorcycles among others.
Preparing your car for transportation to Millbrae
Proper preparation of your vehicles is important if you are planning on shipping cars to or from Millbrae. Some of the ways you can prepare include:
- Cleaning your car. Ensure that you take your vehicle for thorough cleaning at a professional car wash. The vehicle should be washed in the interior and exterior so that it is free from any form of dirt.
- Requesting for a Bill of lading. It is important that your auto shipper gives you a bill of lading before shipping your car. The document should contain correct details of your car and should be signed.
We offer several automobile transportation options to those shipping cars to or from Millbrae. These services are:
- Terminal to terminal shipping: If you are unsure about your availability at the time of your car delivery, terminal shipping will be an ideal option for you. Shipping a vehicle from one terminal facility to another is a popular option for many car owners in the US. Most times, the owner drops off their car at a terminal from which it is hauled to another one for pick up later on. At the terminal, the vehicles are placed onto an open or enclosed trailer and moved to the fifty states and even abroad depending on your preference. We have partnered with over forty terminals worldwide, making us an ideal auto shipper for those that prefer this shipping option.
- Snowmobile shipping: Planning a winter vacation without your favorite snowmobile is now a thing of the past. We can ship your snowmobile to all the fifty states in the US including Alaska. When shipping overland, we use modern car carriers that can accommodate snowmobiles of varied sizes and weights. International shipping of the tracked vehicles is done using cargo ships or airplanes depending on the distance to be covered, available budget and urgency of the shipment. Also, our rates for shipping snowmobiles are pocket-friendly regardless of the final destination.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
A-1 Auto Transport is an experienced vehicle moving company that has been operational for over two decades. We have invested in a fleet of trucks that comprise of car carriers that can move all types of vehicles. Our costs for shipping are also reasonable for individuals and businesses that choose to ship with us.
Ship with us!
A-1 Auto Transport is your best partner when shipping your car worldwide. To get a free quote, call us today!