Midlothian Long Distance Moving Companies
Did you know that roughly 50 million Americans move every year? Most of the moves are job-related since many young people are looking for better-paying jobs after graduating from college. If you have a move planned, consider enlisting the services of A-1 Auto Transport. As a top Illinois moving company, we have gained massive experience helping clients relocate to different destinations. Don’t let the burden of moving bring you down, focus on the excitement of exploring the Village of Midlothian. We handle all types of moving services including vehicle relocations.
Tips for moving with ease
- The key to a smooth move is early preparation. Get enough boxes before you start packing your items. Pack strategically with heavy items on the bottom and light items on top. Pack light to make it easy to carry the boxes when loading and unloading.
- Framed pictures, pieces of art and antiques are valuable and irreplaceable items. They need proper handling to protect them from breaking. Take them with you in your car to ensure they are safe.
- Find a pet sitter to take care of your pet on moving day; it’s wise to keep them away from all the activities of moving.
- Don’t forget to pack your necessities in separate bags. If you have kids, let them pack a few items that they’ll need to use for the first two days at your new house. Unpacking may take a while, and you need to keep items such as toiletries, cleaning supplies, flashlight, and snacks close.
- Remember to defrost your fridge and freezer at least 24 hours before moving day. This will keep mildew at bay and get rid of any foul smell.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hire a professional moving company?
- Resources: If you have a lot of household items, it only makes sense to hire a professional mover. They have the space to carry all your possessions and transport them at a go. They are also trained to use special tools and equipment to protect your items from falling and breaking.
- Storage facilities: If your move is urgent and you move to a smaller apartment, you’ll need a place to store your stuff. Professional movers own storage facilities that are climate controlled to ensure your items are safe and kept in good conditions. Your items will be secure until you find your ideal home.
- Efficiency: With professional movers, you don’t have to hassle for packing materials or hire people to help you pack and load. They offer all these services as one package. They’ll show up at your doorstep equipped with packing supplies and ready to give you a helping hand. They work fast and will have you settled in no time.
- Insurance: The law requires movers to provide the basic insurance cover of 60 cents per pound per item to all their customers. When you hire a professional mover, the safety of your belongings is guaranteed since you’ll be dealing with an insured company.
How to find the right moving company
- To be sure you are hiring a legitimate moving company, confirm their registration and license by visiting the FMCSA website. For a long distance move, ensure your mover has a USDOT Number.
- Check that the moving company has a physical office and contact information. Consider a local mover since you can verify their details by visiting their offices and having a one-on-one chat with their crew. Observe how their staff responds and if they have the right equipment for a move.
- Research the ratings of the moving company you are considering with the Better Business Bureau. Go for a company with high ratings and a clean history. Find out if there are any complaints filed against your moving company. You can also read the customer reviews before deciding to hire a specific mover.
We handle these services
- International moving
- Door to door moving
- Vehicle transportation
- Long distance moving
- Office relocation
- Furniture moving
- Full-service (including packing and unpacking)
- Pet transport
- Residential moving
- Cheap Midlothian movers
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
If you are looking for efficient, reliable and affordable moving services, look no further than A-1 Auto Transport. We emphasize on customer satisfaction, that’s why we follow up with our customers before and after a move to make sure they received value for their money. We don’t just move houses; we give you free advice and tips to make your move easy.
Get free estimates
Feel free to contact us on 888-509-3213 and make your reservation. To get your free moving estimates, remember to fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com