Middletown Long Distance Moving Companies
For many people, moving is always a stressful period that disrupts their daily lives. However, if you hire professional movers in Middletown, you will not have to worry about managing your move. The picturesque City of Middletown is located in Butler County. It is home to several tourists attractions such as the Twin Creek Metro Park, Smith Park, King of Kings Statue and the Miami Valley Gaming Casino. If moving to, from or within Butler let A-1 Auto Transport Inc move you. We also offer auto transport services.
Understanding moving estimates
- An estimate is a written document that is issued by a mover once their moving expert visits your premises and does a thorough survey of everything that will be moved and the extra services that will be required to complete the move. The estimate helps you to define your moving budget. Movers can issue you with either a written binding or a written non-binding estimate.
- A binding estimate will include the total cost of relocating as has been determined using the weight of the items to be moved and the distance to be covered. It is the best kind of quote because it gives you an almost precise idea of what the moving cost will be. However, the company may fail to honor it, if you have more items beyond what was calculated in the inventory or if there are any conditions that will necessitate additional services that had not been factored in. It’s important to note that some movers will charge you for binding estimates.
- Non-binding estimates give you a general indication of the final cost. A mover is required by law to let you know that non-binding estimates will in most cases exceed the estimated price. However, the law also cushions consumers by requiring that the movers not charge you more than 110% of the original price. Movers do not charge for a non-binding estimate.
- It is advisable to get at least four in-house assessments by different companies. This will give you a better feel of what the average moving cost is. It is advisable to schedule your appointment for an estimate as soon as you find out that you need to move.
- If you are looking to save on your moving costs, it is advisable to downsize before the moving assessor visits your premises. This will ensure that he only works with items that are being moved. It is also advisable to find out from your assessor some of the possible additional charges that would be applicable to your move and how you should go around them.
- Following the moving assessment each of the companies should provide you with an inventory of items to be moved, a written estimate and the bill of lading. The estimate should clearly outline the distance to be covered, weight of items to be moved, moving date, delivery date, any payable extra services and the value of the insurance for the move.
- It is more advantageous to have an in-house over an over-the phone assessment because it helps the mover to know the equipment that will be needed for your move, moving personnel as well as any potential challenges that they will need to plan for.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our top-notch services
We serve Middletown with the following services:
- All long distance moves including interstate moves
- Corporate moves
- Military moves
- Seniors moves
- International auto transport
- Apartment moves
- Delivery of furniture, equipment or machinery
- Overseas moves
- College moves
- Military moves
- Hoisting and rigging
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
- We are focused on ensuring our customers are fully satisfied on every level and that is why we offer free in-house estimates, free written estimates and free moving resources.
- We have the best moving rates in Middletown; get a free no obligation quote.
- We are a certified ProMover under the American Moving & Storage Association.
- We customize our quotes and services to fit your needs.
- We are fully compliant with all the moving requirements set by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
Save with A-1 Auto Transport Inc
We welcome you to enjoy our high quality services at the most competitive rates in Middletown. To get started, fill in the form at the top of this page or alternatively drop us an email on email@example.com and our agents will get in touch with you. If you would like to speak to our customer care agents in Middletown, you can reach our 24/7 help desk on 888-509-3213. Join the savers wagon today!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.