Middletown Long Distance Moving Companies
The town in New Castle County has 20,000 dwellers. Middletown, located in north Delaware is known for its affluent housing. With a land area of 30km squared, the town has controlled development. This has attracted well off people to settle in the suburb. People move to Middletown to seek better housing, for health issues or relationships. Whatever you reason, at A-1 Auto Transport we have you covered. We conduct all moves in town and deal with vehicle relocation.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Distance: When you are moving for longer distances, professional movers are the better option. Movers have trucks that are designed to withstand long journeys. When moving across the country, different states have different requirements. A moving company has the licenses required to operate in all states of the country. The longer the distance the higher the risk factor; moving companies have modified trucks and insurance cover for all possible incidents.
- Volume: Movers enjoy economies of scale. This means that when you have a huge load the fee charged is subsidized. When moving by yourself you may do numerous trips. A moving company uses trucks that move all your items in a single trip.
- Time: Moving takes up much time. When you have to plan, pack and keep track of your load, it takes a toll on your wellbeing. A moving company will handle all these tasks for you. They will save you time which can be used for other important tasks.
- Reliability: Movers always play their part. They tackle all issues that may arise on moving day. It can be extreme weather, heavy traffic or emergencies. In case you run into housing problems in your new premises, movers have storage facilities. They can store your load until all is straightened out.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Tips for a smooth move
- Engage the services of a professional company. The experience of movers will keep you relaxed the entire day. They know what they have to do and stick to the plan.
- Packing all items is strenuous. The numerous lifts and routine are boring.
- After packing all items call the moving company. Stick around on moving day to answer all questions that may arise. Give proper contact details where you can easily be reached.
- When moving, focus on keeping things simple. Packed items should remain as they are and not repacked. Clothes on hangers and personal items should be loaded in your car. Use the boxes to pack common items.
- Make a list of all you want moved and have it on you always. When the movers are through with loading compare the two inventories. Confirm all you had is loaded.
- Tip the loaders to appreciate their work. This also makes them improve on service delivery.
How to find the best moving company
Conduct online research on customer review sites. At moverreviews.com the customers share their experience at the hands of moving companies. The platform has over 10,000 reviews all from local and international customers. Confine your search to local customers since they know the local movers best.
There is the government site USDOT which licenses transporters in the country. AMSA is a body which registers moving and storage companies. It stipulates rules to be followed by all members. It tames rogue members and protects both the consumer and mover from exploitation.
Consider the following factors:
- How much is the deposit? It should never go beyond 30% of the total cost.
- Ensure there are no hidden charges. If unsure about any clause on the contract please consult professional services first.
- Inquire on affixed insurance. High value items cannot be covered by the basic 60 cents a pound only. In case accidents occur the loss is very huge.
- Confirm on the fines payable for late collection of items. Also remember to ask for repatriations if the company delays a delivery.
A-1 Auto Transport
At A-1 Auto Transport we have invested in our employees and mechanization. The result is superb customer satisfaction and huge volumes of moves annually. We have diversified to cater for international and specialized moves. Our favorable reviews across customer reviews platforms are evident in how serious we take customer satisfaction.
- Apartment relocations
- Door to door relocations
- Full service moving
- Pet transport
- Pool table moving
- Military moving
- Piano moving
- Local moving
- Senior moving
- Cheap Middletown movers
Get in touch
Contact us on 888-509-3213, or use our address. Please fill out the form at the top of our page to get a free quotation.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.