Long Distance Moving Companies
Middletown is located in Middlesex County, Connecticut State. Downtown Middletown has some of the best features of the city. Hospitals, a university, Harbor Park, Connecticut River, retail shops and entertainment joints all call it home. All these features combined attract people from other regions to move to Middletown. People may want to do businesses, seek adventure or work in the service companies located there. At A-1 Auto we tailor moving packages suited to all Middletown clients. We have cross country moves, international moves and local moves at affordable prices. We also handle car relocation services.
Why hire professional movers?
- Distance: The trucks and vans movers use have enough storage to move your load in a single trip. The tires are all-weather and the air-conditioning can keep the load intact for weeks. They can cover hundreds of miles with no service required. Most cars require checks after countable kilometers. The communication a moving company uses enables them to know the best route to navigate and how to avoid huge traffic.
- Specialized items: There are cases where you have heavy equipment to move and have no idea where to start. Pianos, pool tables, screens and personal collections are just a few of the items that can be challenging to move. Moving companies have proper equipment and space to store and move such items. They are loaded with efficient mechanization, guaranteeing no losses. In case of accidents, your items are insured.
- Time: If one needs to move on short notice, movers are well prepared. Let us say one needs to report to a new job in a week, or you have found a vacated apartment that you need to move into in a few days. Professional movers have an on ground team that can do all that in days. They will prepare and conduct a satisfactory move even under a rigid timeline.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Useful tips for an easy move
- When you contact a moving company and set a date, ask them to send a representative to assess all items that need moving. Show them all the items that need to be moved including any special items. Ask any questions you may have and ensure before the assessor leaves everything is clear to you.
- In case you do not know how to pack, hire a packing manager or request the company for their services. Use proper communication. Know the names of the moving team that is handling your move. Give them proper details on how to contact you including email addresses, phone numbers and someone to contact if you are not available.
- Before the movers arrive, ensure you have packed days ahead and have placed all the boxes in a central location for easy access by the loaders and yourself as you continue packing. Purge items you do not use anymore.
- Use well labeled boxes to pack items, sort delicate items from bulky items. The labels should display what is in the boxes and the room they were packed from. Perform one last walk-through to ensure nothing is left behind. After confirming everything is perfect, tip the team appropriately.
How to hire an upright moving company in Middletown
When one decides to move, hiring a trusted mover is essential for a smooth move. Movers who request for huge deposits should be suspect. Some organizations use fake information to register and do so to solicit for huge deposits, then they disappear.
Check on the name switching of the company you want to hire. Use websites like SMA and Better Business Bureau to confirm historical records and registration status. USDOT also has useful information about the movers’ activities.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We have over 20 years of experience, having done thousands of moves in regions across the country. We are well known and trusted in and outside the country. Having handled local and international customers we have adequate experience on how to tune our activities to fit each move. We have a proven criterion that has guided us to have successful operations in 50 states of the country.
- Car shipping
- Furniture moves
- Full service moves
- Pool table moves
- Piano moves
- Storage services
- Long distance house move
- Pet transport
- Same day moves
Get in touch
Make the switch, call us on 888-509-3213, or use A-1 Auto Transport. Please remember to fill out the form at the top of our page and get our superb discounts.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.