Moving To Or From Middle Georgia State University
Moving can be an exciting time in your life, but for most people, it has proved to be a challenging experience. Furthermore, moving is one of the processes that occur the most in the life of the average adult in America. It is a proven fact that you will move at least 11 times in your entire lifetime if you live in America! Moreover, another interesting fact about moving is that ladies tend to move more than men do. Therefore, as you prepare to move to or from Middle Georgia State University, this could be the beginning of many moves for you. It is important that you get the process right from the get go to avoid having a stressful time as most people seem to have. At A-1 Auto Transport Inc, we have been in the business of moving families, individuals and even entire offices across Georgia and America for the past 20 years. Our promise is that your move need not be stressful, if you follow our tips and advice given below.
How to make your student move smoother
Moving, as we have seen, can be one of the most stressful times in the life of an individual. However, this is the exception rather than the norm. Below are a few tips to help make your move to or from university smoother.
- Start packing early: Packing is one of the most involving tasks in the moving process. Once you get this task under control, you are well on your way to a super simple move. The best way to tackle packing is by starting early; you can start packing as early as 6 weeks to your move.
- Label and number your boxes: Labeling your boxes will help you to know what item is packed where. Be sure to label each box clearly as you pack to avoid a mix-up. If one room has more than one box, you can number them as you go. Remember, labeling boxes makes it very easy to unpack as you will know what is contained in each box.
Why you should consider hiring a professional mover
Your student move might seem like a small move. However, do not rule out the need to hire a professional mover. Here are a few reasons why you should consider hiring a mover.
- They offer packing services: As we have mentioned above, packing is one of the most involving tasks during moving. Professional moving companies offer a packing service which includes provision of packing material and actual packing of all your items.
- You will save on time: Professional movers are trained to be efficient and to work as fast as they can. You can be sure that a trained mover will disassemble a bed faster than you ever could!
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best university moving company
When looking for a moving company, it is best to settle on one you can trust with your move as well as all your possessions. Some pointers on what to look out for are listed below.
- Start locally: It is great if you can find a reputable local moving company. You can start searching by calling up a few real estate agents and get their recommendations. Additionally, you may have friends and family who have used movers recently - get their recommendations too.
- Set up appointments for in-home estimates: Once you have settled on at least three companies, set appointments for them to come in and do an in-home estimate.
- Compare estimates: You can now compare the estimates you receive from each company. Remember to read all the fine print as well as terms and conditions. Additionally, check out what services are being offered against the given rate and make your choice.
A-1 Auto Transport Inc moving services
We have a wide variety of moving services which include local and long distance moving, cross country and interstate moving, nationwide and international moving services. Moreover, we offer full service moves, furniture disassembly and reassembly, access to cheap moving companies, university dorm arrangement, apartment moving as well as moving labor for hire.
Why make us your moving partner?
We are a fully licensed and insured moving company which was established over 20 years ago. Furthermore, we are a recognized ProMover as well as a member of the American Moving and Storage Association. Our track record over the years speaks for us as our Better Business Bureau ranking has remained consistent throughout the years.
Make the right choice
Call us today on 888-509-3213 to make your moving inquiries. Alternatively, when you fill out the form at the top of this page, we shall get in touch with you.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.