Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Miamisburg, Ohio
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Miamisburg Long Distance Moving Companies
Miamisburg got its name from the Great Miami River. It is commonly referred to as Ohio’s star city. Miamisburg is well known for the Miamisburg Mound, its large industries and commercial business areas. In June 2018, Miamisburg celebrated its bicentennial. Let us simplify your move to, from or within Miamisburg with a full range of professional services. We also offer vehicle transport services.
Tips to make your move easier
- Protecting your move. Many movers will do their best to ensure that you get all your goods in one piece. However, in some situations, damage and losses do happen. Moving insurance helps you to file for claims.
- Valuation coverage. This is the amount of liability that a mover will accept in the event of loss or damage to your items whilst in their care. The valuations provide limited coverage. In the event that your mover loses or damages some of your items, they should either repair the item, replace it with a similar item or pay you a cash amount that can facilitate the repairs or replacement.
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration requires movers to offer their clients two types of insurance from which they can then make a choice. The two types are released value protection and full value protection.
- Released value protection. This is the minimum coverage that must always be included in your interstate estimate. It requires the mover to compensate you at 60 cents per pound per item. This kind of coverage does not require you to pay extra.
- Full value protection. This is a more inclusive option that allows the customer to have extra protection in the event of damage or loss. It is still not as comprehensive as having moving insurance but it helps you get reimbursement for the item’s current cash value. This will cost the client more and it varies from company to company.
- Additional insurance. If you are moving valuable items it is important to purchase moving insurance because valuation coverage does not offer customers full compensation in case of damages or loss. Moving insurance protects your goods while in transit and for a period of up to 90 days in storage. The advantage of moving insurance is that it covers any damage that may happen to your items including Acts of God that are not covered in valuation coverage.
Bonus tips: Discuss with your mover, their liability options before signing any documents.
Valuation coverage is not the same as moving insurance.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Additional tips to protect your move
- Document the condition of your property including the condition of your house before the move. This will act as your evidence if you will need to file claims for damages or losses.
- If you will pack for yourself, make sure that you securely wrap all your delicate and fragile items to reduce chances of damage. Also, ensure that you have sturdy boxes that will offer maximum security to your property.
- Do a thorough background search on the company that you will hire. Make sure you visit their offices, read their reviews, understand the terms and conditions in their moving documents and confirm if they are registered with the FMCSA.
- Understand your rights and responsibilities as a client before you sign up for a move.
- Do not work with companies that require large down payments.
- Make sure your mover is a member of the American Moving and Storage Association.
We offer a variety of services in Miamisburg as follows:
- Free moving advice
- Provision of packing supplies
- Packing and unpacking
- Disassembly and reassembly
- Loading and offloading
- Management of heavy, large or awkwardly shaped items
- Coast to coast moves
- Cleaning and arranging your items at the new premises
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves in having the most diverse skill set in our staff spread across the country.
- You can never go wrong with our variety of services that are custom-made to fit your needs.
- We have over 25 years of creating memorable experiences.
- We have built and established a brand name courtesy of our impeccable services over the years.
- We have unmatched resources that help us make your move a success.
Get our exclusive offers first
Fill in the form at the top of this page for your exclusive opportunity to hear about our discounts and offers first. We are a call (888-509-3213) away if you would like to speak to our agents in Miamisburg. Alternatively, you can drop us an email at email@example.com and our agents will get in touch with you.