The Miami University Middletown is located in Middletown City in Florida, US. Founded in 1966, the state-assisted campus is the oldest among the regional campuses of Miami University. It is a non-residential campus. Join Miami University Middletown and pursue your program of choice at certificate, undergraduate or graduate levels. You will not only acquire excellent education, you will also enjoy the spectacular view of the old Oak-hickory forest. You don’t have to worry about moving hassles because A-1 Auto Transport offers moving services to and from Miami University Middletown.
Tips on how to make moving to or from Miami University Middletown easier
Moving can be so stressful. We have some tips that will help ease your moving.
Plan ahead: Proper planning is the beginning of a smooth move. Draft a plan for your move. It should clearly state when you will move, the means of transportation, items to carry and not to carry, among other things.
Prepare adequately : Don’t wait until the last day. Start doing what you can now. For example, you should get together all the packing materials including moving boxes, bubble wrap and tape. Gather them in advance. Also, prepare all the necessary documents.
Pack well and early: Pack the most essential items. Don’t pack what you don’t need. Pack fragile items with a lot of care. Wrap them to keep them secure.
Stack up your pans and pots and wrap them in newspaper. Keep your dishes unstacked so that they don’t lose shape. Wrap each of them and pack them vertically. You can store smaller items like spice pots inside larger pots and bowls.
If you disassemble some furniture such as the bed and cupboard, label each part and pack them together. Keep smaller fittings and screws inside a labelled bag. You can cover the legs and arms of the chairs using bubble-wrap.
When packing computers, make sure that you back up your data first. You can back them up in your USB, external hard drive or on the Cloud. Shut down your computer and unplug it from the mains. Label every cables to help you know where you will need to reconnect them. Use a thick-walled moving box, a lot of packaging paper and bubble wrap to surround your computer.
Give your fridge time to defrost and drain before you pack it.
Hire a moving company: Hiring a moving company can save you a lot of time, hassles and potential damages. Get one to help you move to or from Miami University Middletown.
Why you need a professional moving company for your Miami University Middletown move
Moving to or from Miami University Middletown involves a lot of hassle. Hiring a professional mover gives you a lot of benefits.
- Saves you a lot of time and energy. Professional movers will do everything for you from packing to arranging your new dorm or apartment. You save a lot of time which you can invest in other activities.
- Professional movers know the locality and can easily navigate their way; they understand all the routes and neighborhoods.
- Professional movers take full responsibility of the safety of your goods. They, therefore, insure your goods to cover them from potential accidents.
How to find the best university moving company
You can check the consumer-advocacy sites to view the history of customers’ complaints, companies blacklisted, and general information about the moving companies. You can as well do some search using the mover’s name at Rip-off Report.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our moving services
A-1 Auto Transport offers the following services to students moving to or from Miami University Middletown:
- We pack your goods at your residence.
- We have modern equipment which carefully lift your heavy goods such as furniture and pool table.
- We offer tracking services through satellite when your goods are on transit
- We unload and unpack your goods.
- We clean and arrange your dorm or apartment.
- We offer moving advice.
- We offer flexible storage services
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
- We have competitive prices for Miami University Middletown students because of the trust they have built in us over the years.
- We handle your goods with state-of-the-art equipment
- We have a professional, knowledgeable and polite team always ready to assist you.
- We have reputable insurance coverage for all your goods.
- We give you straightforward estimates; no hidden cost.
- Our customer service is friendly and always willing to attend to you anytime.
Contact Us Now
Find out more about our services by contacting us on 888-509-3213 or visiting our website on a1autotransport.com/services. Fill out the form at the top of this page and get a free non-obligatory quote.
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org