If you are staying overseas and you want to join a campus of Miami University, Miami University Dolibois European Center (MUDEC) is here for you. The campus is located in Differdange, Luxembourg. About 130 students from Miami and other American Universities study at MUDEC every semester. Relocating to the neighborhoods of MUDEC can be a major challenge. A-1 Auto Transport is an auto transport company which offers you the best moving services to or from MUDEC.
Tips on how to make moving to or from MUDEC easier
Here are some tips that will be of great help to you.
Check your paperwork: Read and Re-read everything about student life at MUDEC and the requirements. Pay keen attention to locations, check-in times and procedures to be followed during the move-in days. The details will help you prepare adequately.
Get a room early. You should bear in mind that most campuses of Miami University are non-residential. This means that you will have to find an apartment in the neighborhoods of Differedange or Luxembourg. Ask around for the most affordable apartments and communicate with the landlords in good time. Before you pay, make sure that all utilities are intact. The broken or damaged utilities should be repaired or replaced before you check-in.
Prepare well. Once you have booked an apartment, you will have an idea of the size of your new space, the utilities offered and what you need to carry. You should not carry what you don’t need to reduce the moving cost and bulk. For instance, there is no need of carrying a pool table or that big couch when there is no adequate space for them.
Pack essentials only. Pack the most essential items that you need. Start packing early enough to avoid the move-in day rush. You can easily achieve this by coming up with a daily packing plan. To save on the cost of packing materials, utilize spaces in the suitcases, bins, and backpacks by staffing them up with some small light items.
Hire a mover: Moving on your own comes with a lot of challenges. You are prone to injuries when lifting and loading heavy goods. Seek services of a professional mover especially if you are moving from state to state or internationally.
Why you need a professional moving company for your MUDEC move
There are several benefits that come with hiring a professional mover.
- Saves you from moving hassles.
- They have the appropriate equipment to handle your goods.
- Chances of safe deliveries are higher because professional movers are well-trained and more cautious when handling your delicate and valuable items.
- You don’t have to worry about the potential damages and accidents because your goods are insured during transit.
How to find the best university moving company
Getting a reputable professional mover is not easy. However, with some background checks and patience, you will find the best university mover.
Some moving companies are scams. They change the estimates once they are in possession of your belongings. Whenever you are getting estimates, make sure that they are written and signed by them and you. They should also clearly inform you on any extra costs that you may incur and the circumstances that can lead to such charges.
To avoid dealing with scammers, make physical visits to the movers’ office if possible. Confirm whether they have equipment of their own. You should also confirm whether the physical addresses in their websites match the actual addresses.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our moving services
A-1 Auto Transport Company offers student-friendly services which include:
- Packing and moving all your belongings regardless of where you live
- Loading your van or truck
- Storing the belongings that you don’t have space for or the ones you don’t need
- Moving advice if you are planning to move by yourself
- Renting out our vans or trucks for your move
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
- With over 20 years of experience in offering moving services within the US and overseas, you can entrust us with your valuables.
- Our daily business is not just to move your goods, but to handle them with utmost care and deliver them within the agreed timelines and intact.
- We partner with the most reputable insurance companies in the US to cover your goods. We give you the best policies for every single item we move.
- We have heavily invested in state-of-the-art equipment to guarantee you maximum safety.
Get Our Services
Visit our website on a1autotransport.com/services to find out more about us. You can also contact us on 888-509-3213. Don’t forget to fill out our form and get a free quote with no obligation.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.