Miami Springs Long Distance Moving Companies
Miami Springs is in Miami-Dade County. The town was among the earliest planned communities. The architecture in the city is top-notch. The city has a tropical monsoon climate that favors settlement along the shores of Florida. The population of 15,000 is centered around 8km squared. People move to the city due to various reasons, among them: health, relationships and family. A-1 Auto Transport is well established in the city. We provide all types of moves, including vehicle shipping services.
Tips to make your move easier
- Prepare ahead. Call the moving company weeks ahead and schedule a move. Set a date that is convenient to you and the moving company. Make sure the company sends a representative to conduct a walk-through. They will give you an estimate. They should also be informed of all bulky items you own.
- Make your load light by setting aside what you don’t need. Request charity organizations to come pick what they would want. Alternatively you can sell them and use the funds to facilitate your move.
- Pack weeks in advance. Packing takes weeks and if not properly accommodated, it can delay your move. Use color and number coding to pack items from different rooms. Place the items in a strategic location to ensure movers can navigate easily while loading.
- Pack an overnight bag. In the bag there should be kitchen appliances, cleaning supplies and clothes. Use a suitcase to pack documents and other personal items. Large items like pool tables may require specialized moving.
- Visit the new premises early and check what needs improvement. The place could need cleaning, enlarged doorways or a permit to move in.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hire professional movers?
Moving can be hectic. The processes involved are time consuming. They all require following in unison for the move to become fruitful. Someone with experience is better equipped to align all the processes for an efficient move. That is where the years of experience come in handy. Movers know where things could go wrong and stay alert to mitigate any eventualities.
Movers have a timeline to conduct their business. They have to arrive on time, allocate specific hours for each process and ensure no hitches occur during the process. They use machinery and trained employees to minimize time used. They want to handle the move as fast as possible to deliver on time. This results in a satisfied client who ensures repeat transactions.
Movers have storage facilities across major metros. In case you do not need to move in immediately, you can store goods at their warehouses for the period you want.
Movers hire employees who are well-built and posses the stamina to handle moves. The heavy lifts and continuous trips take a toll on anyone’s energy levels. The employees are well-trained on how to ease the process.
Moving companies have insurance for their employees and for items being moved. In case the unfortunate occurs, the insurance recovers the damaged load and pays for medical bills.
How to find an upright company in Miami Springs
Perform an online search in organizations that register moving companies as AMSA. The company should also adhere to FPUC and have a permit to operate. The final check is DOT, which is the government department licensing all transporters in the country.
A checklist is essential when searching for movers. List all the services each company offers against the price it charges. In the checklist you should have the following:
- Your items should be under a content insurance of 60cents a pound of load.
- The mover should provide storage services at a fee.
- Ensure a full move has packing and unpacking included.
- The price should be charged per weight of load.
- Specialized moving covers the full replacement value incase damages occur.
Request for suggestions from friends and coworkers. A reputable mover has done proper advertising and is well known in the locality. Additionally, use customer review websites that champion for consumers rights. They rate moving companies and demand answers for poor services rendered.
A-1 Auto Transport
We have handled thousands of moves since inception. This proves that we enjoy customer loyalty due to our good service provision.
We provide the following services
- Military moves
- Apartment relocations
- Pet transport
- Furniture moves
- Long distance house moves
- Commercial relocation
- Office moves
- Full service moves
- Cheap Miami Springs movers
Call us today
Talk to us on 888-509-3213 or find us at A-1 Auto Transport. Fill out the form at the top of our page and get personal discounts.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.