Miami Beach Long Distance Moving Companies
Located in Miami-Dade County, the coastal resort city has a population of 90,000. The city of Miami Beach is famous for the best Art Deco in the world. Florida International University School of Architecture churns out hundreds of architecture and theater graduates annually. The climate ranges from wet topical rains to dry seasons. People move for vacation, education and looking for alternative housing. At A-1 Auto Transport we handle all moves in the city. We also provide car shipping services at affordable prices.
Ease your move with these simple steps
- Contact the moving company months in advance. Agree on terms and confirm a date. Seasons like summer have more people moving. This causes a shortage of available movers. Book a move during the week and preferably other seasons besides summer.
- Draw a plan. Mark all relevant dates on a calendar and use visible colors for easy spotting. Your schedule should not conflict with other activities on days set for moving.
- Scale down your items. Most times we cling onto items that are of no value. When moving, such items increase the cost and reduce on efficiency. By selling or donating them you save on time and money which can be utilized elsewhere.
- Pack at least 70% of your items before the movers arrive. This should begin weeks in advance. You do not want to be packing when movers are loading. Use labels to mark boxes with different items. Similar colored boxes should contain items from one room.
- Use an inventory that can easily trace which item is in a particular box. Colors, numbers and sizes are a few of the variables you can use to identify boxes.
- Pack an overnight box with items usable upon arrival in your new home. Items such as coffee maker, toiletries and personal items should be within your reach at all times. A warm bath and hot coffee help you recover from the days tension.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why use a moving company?
Safety and insurance
Movers are well-trained on how to handle different items. They have perfected the art of moving and are aware of where problems lie and work to mitigate them.
They apply mechanization to increase efficiency. This means there are less chances of personal injury and the items are properly handled. Fragile items are well wrapped to cushion them against impact.
The trucks have loads fixed in position to avoid movement during transit. As a result the items can move for long distances without damage. The vehicles are well serviced and the drivers adequately trained. This ensures zero road accidents and timely deliveries.
Incase accidents occur the load is insured at 60 cents a pound. The moving company also has supplemental insurance for high value and delicate items.
Organization and time
A moving company utilizes efficient planning in its operations. They allocate enough time for each task and each team member plays his/her role well. There is no confusion and delays as the team gels well.
The mechanization and organization used saves on time. A large king size bed can be hoisted in a truck in minutes. When doing such using friends it may take hours.
How to find a reliable mover in Miami Beach
There are websites that license, register and regulate moving companies in Miami Beach. They are:
There are review websites such as movingscam.com which champion for consumer rights. They review and rate each company as per the customer’s experience. Some opinions are brutally honest while some may be unreal to earn positive reviews.
There are also several basic factors and red alerts to consider when employing the services of moving companies. These are:
- The deposit should not exceed 30% of the total cost.
- Beware of companies not willing to conduct a walk-through.
- Have a keen eye on hidden charges in the contract.
A-1 Auto Transport
Looking for upright mover in Miami Beach? At A-1 Auto Transport we are constantly developing and improving our services to satisfy our customers. We provide solutions to your problems in an effective manner.
We cater for:
- Full service moving
- Bulky and specialized furniture moving
- Long distance moving
- Vehicle relocation
- Pet transport
- Apartment relocation
- Coast to coast moving
- Affordable state to state moving
- Military moving
Check us out
Try our superb services and feel the difference. Call us on 888-509-3213 or find us at A-1 Auto Transport. Remember to fill out the form at the top of our page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.