Meridian Long Distance Moving Companies
You finally found your dream house, you are taking your children to better schools in another state, you going for higher education to the coast, you are looking for a new job across the country or for any other reason, you are relocating. Moving is a demanding task and you will do well to seek moving help from a professional moving company to make it smooth and stress-free. A-1 Auto Transport Inc is the popular choice for moving to or from Meridian, Mississippi.
We are well suited with the proper equipment, specially designed carriers, storage facilities, offices, and specialists in the main cities and metros across the country and worldwide. A-1 Auto Transport Inc will help you with moves in Meridian, intrastate moves, across the country moves, and overseas moves. We also offer vehicle transport services.
Tips on how to make your move easier
Good planning and adequate preparation are central to a comfortable move.
- Start well in advance: Unless you are making a sudden move, begin your preparations with at least 10 weeks to spare. Kick off the exercise by examining your moving needs to establish the essential moving services and the moving price. Create a financial plan to avail of the necessary funds early. Research your intended destination online and seek a reputable local housing agent to guide you in your new house search. Settle on a moving date and book your place with your professional mover at the earliest. You should also give moving notices to the respective buildings and carefully go through the rules of the said buildings in advance.
- Consult a professional mover in Meridian: A well established mover has the necessary expertise, resources, and facilities to help you move quickly, easily, and affordably. Carefully select the essential stuff to take with you and donate the surplus belongings to charity and request a tax deduction. Contact your mover before you start packing because it is the primary safety measure. This means it must be executed professionally to avoid unnecessary loss and damage to your possessions. You should also purchase moving boxes and other moving supplies from your mover as you could return the boxes for a refund.
- Protect your move: It is very important to discuss your insurance needs with your mover because the insurance coverage provided in the moving package is basic. This means it may be inadequate for your protection needs, particularly if you are moving high value items. Determine from your insurance agent if your renter’s policy covers your move or how you can get an extension for that purpose. This insurance option is cheaper and more convenient.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
A reputable mover provides major benefits including:
- Low price
- Peace of mind
How to find the best moving company
Go for an experienced and reliable moving company.
- Shortlist reputable movers: Seek referrals, look for help from movers associations, and search in the moving companies’ directory and on the net.
- Investigate the companies: Professional movers are registered and licensed to operate across state borderlines. Check their pasts and moving experience as well as their rankings and consumer reviews online. Visit their websites and go view the equipment in their offices in Meridian. Establish if they are accredited by the American Moving and Storage Association.
- Cost of moving: Ask 3 to 5 companies for quotes in writing. A reliable moving company has a professional to evaluate your items for an accurate estimate.
- Select your mover: Study the proposals and decide on your mover.
Our moving services
We do everything including:
- Moving advice
- Moving storage
- House arrangements
- Auto Transport
- Pet Transport
- Residential Moves
- Office Moves
- Commercial Moves
- Military Moves
- International Moves
- Vacation Moves
- College Moves
- Seniors Moves
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
We have a wealth of experience spanning two decades and provide a remarkable seamless moving experience in the US and around the world at an unbeatable price. Our well trained and expert staff is alive to your needs as evidenced by A-1 Auto Transport Inc’s 5-Star rankings on consumer reviews online.
Get in touch with us Now
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.