Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Mentor, Ohio
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Mentor Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving across the country is done by millions of Americans each year for work, education, relationships and other reasons. In Lake County, Ohio is the city of Mentor, an outer ring suburb of Cleveland. It was one of the earliest cities inhabited by settlers in the early 18th century. Mentor has appeared several times among the top 100 best cities in the country. The sunny and warm beaches along the shores of Lake Erie attract thousands of tourists and residents each summer. The city also has parks, museums and nature reserves with picturesque sites and fun activities. If you are looking forward to a smooth move, talk to A-1 Auto Transport. We also deal with vehicle shipping.
Why you should hire a moving company
- Specialized services. In most homes, it is common to find a king-size bed, L-couch, pianos or refrigerators. These items should be handled by moving companies with skilled personnel to avoid damage and injuries. Professional movers have capable personnel that handle bulky non-breakables such as furniture. They also use trained personnel to handle delicate and heavy items such as refrigerators.
- Safety. Moving companies ensure safety during a move. They have handled different moves across the country and encountered different moving challenges. They also have professionally trained staff that pack your items safely using quality packing material and load them in air-cushioned carriers. Your items are delivered within your timeline by experienced drivers who are familiar with the roads and general landscape.
- Volume. Moving a large number of household goods can be stressful. It takes much time and requires adequate moving resources. Moving companies have the resources, experience and professional training to move numerous items. They are well organized which ensures they rarely forget items or use too much time moving.
Tips to find a reliable mover in Mentor
Check trusted internet sources such as the Better Business Bureau to find moving companies. They asses moving companies’ services and accredit them accordingly. It is recommended to deal with accredited moving companies since they act under the organization’s regulations. In case of disputes, accredited movers also have to follow the organization’s recommendations.
Check the company’s customer testimonials page for the reviews of previous customers. Customers rate companies according to the quality of their customer service. A company that has numerous positive reviews with little complaints is trustworthy. Avoid moving companies that have multiple consumer complaints.
Ensure the moving company has not been implicated in any moving scams. Some moving companies change their names after many consumer complaints are leveled against them. Consumer advocacy sites such as Rip-off track the activities of moving companies and list any movers associated with scams.
Check what is required with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association before companies handle moves. The association is a subsidiary of the United States Department of Transport that regulates state to state moving companies. The basic requirements include:
- A valid household goods moving license.
- Base level insurance.
- A satisfactory safety rating.
- Adequate moving resources.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Tips to make your move smooth
- Deal with an experienced moving company. Verify their experience by visiting their offices and ask for referrals of previous customers that they have helped move.
- Set your moving date during winter or fall. The period is less hectic than summer due to a reduced number of people moving. Moving companies also give good deals to encourage people to move.
- Source for adequate moving supplies months ahead. Ensure you have quality packing material such as corrugated boxes, tapes, wrappers and markers. If you want to rent moving equipment, do so months ahead since most are usually rented out.
- Enlist friends to help with packing. Inform them beforehand so that they can plan their schedules appropriately.
- Start packing your items at least 2-3 weeks in advance. Adequate time ensures you handle packing properly while avoiding inefficiencies like shortages.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We are dedicated to customer satisfaction. This is evident from the 5-star reviews we get from our customers. We are also rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau and are members of the Smart Way Programme.
Our moving services
- Interstate moves
- International moves
- Furniture moves
- Pool table moves
- Senior moves
- Local moves
- Office moves
- Piano moves
- Military moves
- Residential relocations
- Pet moves
- Corporate relocations
- Packing to unpacking and house arrangement
Get in touch with us today
Talk to us on 1-888-509-3213 or check out A-1 Auto Transport for remarkable moving services. Fill out the form at the top of our page for discounts you do not want to miss.