Safe And Reliable Menominee County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Menominee County is located on the upper peninsula of the state of Michigan. It is a border county and an entry point into Michigan from Wisconsin. Border counties are normally characterized with booming commercial prospects due to the trading interactions done between the two regions. Menominee County exhibits the same characteristics as other border counties, especially since it acts as an entry point into Michigan from two Wisconsin Counties; Marinette and Dickinson County.
A-1 Auto Transport provides affordable professional car shipping services to both residents and commercial clients in the county. We charge fair prices when shipping cars to or from Menominee County, making us a favorite for many in the region.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Menominee County to Memphis||$614||819 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Menominee County to New York||$641||1069 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Menominee County to Boston||$678||1130 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Dallas to Menominee County||$711||1186 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Jacksonville to Menominee County||$813||1355 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Albuquerque to Menominee County||$897||1496 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Miami to Menominee County||$1003||1672 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Menominee County to San Jose||$1169||2339 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our scope of service
We serve all locations in the upper peninsula-based county including: Menominee City, Stephenson, Camey, Daggett, Powers, Cedar River, Nadeau, Wallace, Cedarville Township, Daggett Township, Faithorn Township, Gourley Township, Harris Township, Holmes Township, Ingallston Township, Lake Township, Mellen Township, Meyer Township, Nadeau Township, Spalding Township and Stephenson Township.
Since it is a border county, we stretch our scope of service when shipping cars to or from Menominee County by serving the adjacent counties. We serve clients from Marquette County, Delta County, Dickinson County as well as Door and Marinette Counties of Wisconsin.
- Terminal services: Most guests visiting Menominee County from other areas across the United States use air transport. We can ship your car to Menominee County prior to your flight. We shall deliver the vehicle to a terminal close to your landing point; Menominee-Marinette Twin County Airport. A secure parking lot or car depot close to the airport works as a perfect pick-up terminal for your vehicle.
- Door to door services: Residents in Menominee County get to enjoy door to door services. In this service, we require the car’s initial location and the address to which it is to be shipped. We take up the responsibility of fetching the car from where it is and delivering it to the client’s requested address. This service is stress-free as we do all the heavy lifting. Besides, the door to door service creates the opportunity for you to meet the driver handling your vehicle.
- Jet Ski Shipping: Menominee County has several small beaches along the shores of Lake Michigan. They are a favorite for skiers. We offer professional Jet Ski shipping. Since jet skis are delicate and smaller autos in comparison to normal cars, we ensure they are packed and covered over the course of transportation.
Talk to us
Do you seek services for shipping cars to or from Menominee County? A-1 Auto Transport is the one-stop carrier firm, literally. Talk to us on (Tel: 8004522880) for the most diverse services a single carrier firm can offer.
Zip codes included in Menominee County
- ZIP Code 49812 - Carney
- ZIP Code 49821 - Daggett
- ZIP Code 49845 - Harris
- ZIP Code 49847 - Hermansville
- ZIP Code 49848 - Ingalls
- ZIP Code 49858 - Menominee
- ZIP Code 49863 - Nadeau
- ZIP Code 49873 - Perronville
- ZIP Code 49874 - Powers
- ZIP Code 49886 - Spalding
- ZIP Code 49887 - Stephenson
- ZIP Code 49893 - Wallace
- ZIP Code 49896 - Wilson
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.