Menlo Park Long Distance Moving Companies
Americans make a move for a broad range of reasons including job-related relocations, better apartments/homes or offices, education, family, and much more. Moving can be a complex household or office exercise and professional moving companies provide the much-needed moving help to make the task easy and cheap. If you are moving to or from Menlo Park, California A-1 Auto Transport Inc should be your preferred choice.
A-1 Auto Transport Inc is a well established, leading mover that operates across the country and overseas. We have over 20 years of experience in the transport industry and top rankings on online reviews. We handle local moves in the city of Menlo Park, intrastate moves, long distance moves, and overseas moves.
Tips on how to make your move easier
There are several steps you can take to make your move easier.
- Understand the type of move you are making: Before you begin the moving process make sure you are clear on the move you are making. It is important to know the difference between local moves and long distance moves. Interstate moves involve crossing state borderlines and require authorization.
- Make adequate preparation: Moving involves a long process and can be costly. First, make sure you have enough money to carry out the task. Design a master plan based on your budget.
- Dispose of unnecessary goods: Make an inventory of the goods you must move to your new home or office. You can donate the sparingly used excess articles to charity and claim a tax deduction.
- Hire a professional moving company in Menlo Park: A reputable mover can help you with the entire process which allows you to focus on your family, friends, and other important activities.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
A professional mover can provide major benefits including:
- Low price: They have the expertise, experience, facilities, and economies of scale to relocate you cheaply.
- Peace of mind: They handle the whole process which gives you peace of mind and saves you time.
- Experience and right equipment: They use the proper tools and techniques to pack, load, and move your items including moving boxes and the heaviest furniture.
- Safety: They handle the manual labor which prevents property damage, accidents, and injuries.
- Security: Out of state movers are licensed and bonded by the Federal Motor Carriers Safety Administration (FMCSA), US Department of Transport.
How to find the best moving company
Make sure you hire a well established mover.
- Find good moving companies: You can look for reputable movers by getting recommendations, searching online and in the moving companies’ directory. Make a shortlist of good movers.
- Screen the movers: Find out how long the movers have been in business. Visit their websites and offices in Menlo Park to see their equipment. Read customer reviews and complaints online. Check if they are accredited by the American Moving and Storage Association (AMSA).
- Check License and insurance: Visit the regulator’s website to ensure that the movers USDOT numbers and the MC numbers are authorized to operate.
- Get accurate estimates: Ask at least 3 moving companies for on-site estimates. Remember there are 3 kinds of moving contracts: a binding estimate, a non-binding estimate, and non-binding to exceed estimate.
- Decide on your mover: Compare the quotes and hire the moving company with the best price.
Our moving services
A-1 Auto Transport Inc is a full service moving company that can help you with the entire process from start to finish including:
- Moving advice
- Moving storage
- House arrangement
- Cheap Menlo Park movers
- Vacation Moves
- Work Moves
- Commercial Moves
- Residential Moves
- Military Moves
- College Moves
- International Moves
- Pet Transport
- Auto Transport
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
We have offices, equipment, special trucks, and storage facilities in all major cities and metros throughout the United States and overseas. We are a customer-focused mover with well trained and experienced personnel that are conversant with your moving needs.
A-1 Auto Transport Inc offers a smooth and stress-free moving experience to any location within the United States and overseas at low prices. We are members of the American Moving and Storage Association (AMSA).
Contact us Now
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.