Safe And Reliable Menlo Park Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Located on the eastern edge of the San Mateo County in the San Francisco Bay Area is the city of Menlo Park. The city has one of the most learned populations in California. Over 70% of residents in Menlo Park are professionals with a bachelor’s degree or higher. The central business district of Menlo Park holds corporate offices for financial specialists, law firms, venture capital, private equity, investment firms and other professional service companies. Menlo Park is also the home of Facebook’s main campus. Professionals of different specialties are known to visit Menlo Park for seminars, public lectures and workshops. We advise anyone visiting Menlo Park to ship their private cars along. A-1 Auto Transport offers professional car shipping services at prices far lower than the cost of hiring a car from the city. Our service mix caters to all cadres of clients seeking services for shipping cars to or from Menlo Park.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Menlo Park to Las Vegas||$409||546 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Menlo Park to San Diego||$479||479 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Seattle to Menlo Park||$627||836 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Tuscon to Menlo Park||$632||843 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Menlo Park to Chicago||$1080||2161 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Menlo Park to Nashville||$1140||2281 miles||6 - 8 days|
|New York to Menlo Park||$1176||2942 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Detroit to Menlo Park||$1213||2426 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within Menlo Park
A-1 Auto Transport has a track record of making timely deliveries across all locations in Menlo Park. We are well versed with the profile of Menlo Park and make deliveries across locations from the city center to the bedroom communities of Belle Haven, BayShore, Suburban Park, Saint Patrick’s, Willows, Vintage Oaks, Lorelei Manor and Flood Triangle. We also make deliveries to El Camino, Allied Arts, Felton Gables, Park Forest, Linfield Oaks, downtown Menlo Park, Stanford Hills and part of Fair Oaks.
We also stretch our scope of service to the neighboring cities when shipping cars to or from Menlo Park. These include Redwood City, East Palo Alto, Stanford, Atherton, North Fair Oaks and Palo Alto.
Auto transport services we provide
- College car shipping: University and college students from Saint Patrick’s Seminary and University and Facebook Campus often have to choose between driving for hours when visiting friends and family during semester breaks, and leaving their cars behind and catch a flight or train. College car shipping presents the opportunity to have it both ways. We offer to transport your car right from the campus grounds or home address to any direction in mainland US. The service works both ways, offering the same convenience when it is time to travel back to Menlo Park.
- High-end cars: A-1 Auto Transport offers deluxe high-end car shipping services for both American and foreign car models. We have a fleet of enclosed carriers dedicated to shipping makes like Lamborghini, Rolls Royce, Maybach, Ferrari, Range Rover, Mercedes, Koenigsegg, Pagani, Maserati and Porsche among others. The enclosed carriers come with intermodal containers that offer protection against external elements like tree branches, rocks from the road and adverse weather conditions. The container also offers privacy from prying eyes, guaranteeing safety for the high-end vehicle.
Types of cars we ship
Our services cater for clients seeking to ship trucks, sedans, motorcycles, RVs & motorhomes, ATVs, SUVs, high-end cars, electric & hybrid cars, vans, salvaged cars, inoperable cars and heavy equipment.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Mind the keys: The driver will need a set of keys to access the car when loading and offloading it. Locate your spare set of car keys or make a copy for the driver in advance.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas: The amount of gas in the tank counts to the total weight of the car. Shipping a car with a quarter-full tank of gas will attract a high shipping fee as the car weighs more. We advise clients to ship cars with just about a quarter-full tank of gas. This amount covers the loading and offloading of the car and still leaves enough gas to cover the distance to the nearest gas station.
- Wash the car: A car hauler’s inspection report is a document that describes the car’s condition and any pre-existing damages. Such details like a small scrape, crack or scratch on the car can be obscured by dirt, rendering the report unreliable.
- Perform a car maintenance check: Ensure there are no fluid leaks present and thereafter, fill all fluids to their recommended levels. Also ensure all tires are properly inflated and the car battery is charged if need be.
Why choose our services?
A-1 Auto Transport gives clients the liberty to choose the delivery method that works best for them, between door to door and terminal delivery. We also offer free online quoting services that will help you budget better.
We speak app!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org