Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Mena, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Mena, Arkansas Professional Car Shipping
Mena is located in Polk County and is home to roughly 5700 people. The city is fully encompassed by the Ouachita National Forest and is an area that draws millions of visitors to the state each year. Queen Wilhelmina State Park, Lake Ouachita, Black Fork Mountain Wilderness and several other outdoor recreational areas and parks offer camping, hiking, Zip-Lining and many other exciting woodland adventures for the entire family. Mena families can enroll their children in either the Mena School District or the Ouachita School District. Both systems have excellent ratings from the state education department. Rich Mountain Community College is located in Mena and offers more than 1000 students each semester the opportunity to earn a two-year degree in courses such as nursing, computers, HVAC, and other classes.
You can learn more about Mena by visiting the Visit Mena, Arkansas website.
- How far in advance should I contact an auto transporter for service? – Most companies will work with you regardless of the time frame you contact them but it is always best to try to give as much advance notice as possible. Try to contact the company no less than one week prior to the date you need transport.
- Will my car be picked up or delivered to my door? – Most auto transporters work with door to door transport as it is much easier for the customer as well as the driver to meet at a pre-arranged and convenient address. If you want to save money you may want to ask if the company can ship to and from a shipping terminal as rates are usually lower when shipping from terminal to terminal.
- I have three cars, can I ship all three at one time? – Absolutely, you can ship one car or up to ten or more vehicles at one time. Many companies will offer discounts to customers that are shipping more than one vehicle at a time.
- If I have a large SUV, will it cost more to ship? – Large, oversize vehicles will usually cost more to ship than a small, economy car as they will take more space on a carrier. The more space a car takes on the trailer, the less number of vehicles the company can haul. This means they must charge more for the oversize vehicles so they can make up the difference for having fewer vehicles.
- Will my car be insured during transport? – All cars that are transported must be covered by the auto transporters cargo insurance. It is always a good idea to also have your own private insurance coverage to cover the car during transport.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Mena Auto Transport Guide
Con-Way Freight is a leader in the transportation industry and they have been in business for more than 20 years. Con-Way has excellent ratings from previous and current customers online and they have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Con-Way ships cars, trucks, vans, SUV’s and other motor vehicles as well as boats, motorcycles, general freight, heavy machinery, construction equipment and other freight. Con-Way is registered with the DOT and they have great accreditation from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
3100 East 19th Street, Texarkana, Arkansas 71854
Mena includes ZIP codes: