Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Mena, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Mena Long Distance Moving Companies
Mena is a beautiful city nestled in Arkansas with plenty to offer. For this reason hundreds of people move here every year to enjoy the rich culture and amazing scenery. If you are planning to add to the numbers, you are in the right place. We are long distance movers who would like to make your move stress free. We also move cars.
Tips to make your move easier
- Start early: Do not wait until the movers are in your packing lot to start shoving your belongings into bags and boxes. This kind of disorganization will have you pay a hefty price when unpacking. Unless the move was sprung on you in the last hour, you ought to start packing at least eight weeks to the move. Have a checklist detailing what needs to be done every week to ensure everything is done.
- Hire a moving company: Moving companies can turn an impossible move to a fun adventure you will never forget. This is provided you hire them in time. Ensure to do this six weeks in advance to give them sufficient time to come to your home and give you an in-person estimate. Schedule your move either on the second or third week of the month. The demand during these periods is usually low hence movers tend to offer discounts to drum up business.
- Protective Wrap: Protective wraps include materials such as foam, plastic sheets, soft cotton cloth and synthetic papers. These wraps will protect your items from accumulating dust as well as protect the surface of the items from scratches and paint damage. However, not all of these materials provide soft isolation from touch. On the contrary, most of these materials have slick surface that doesn’t provide protective cushioning. If you want the best results hire movers who are trained on how to handle and wrap delicate items.
- Protective Shell: When it comes to ensuring superior protection of antique furniture items during transportation, many antique furniture movers use protective shells. An example of a good protective shell is plywood. It offers hard and puncture resistant protection. Simply said, the protective shell protects the item from rough handling as well as from environmental factors such as heat, rain and cold.
Plan for privacy: One of the things most folks fail to remember is packing temporary covers for the windows and glass doors in their new homes. Keep in mind; you will be too tired to set up blinds on the first night in your new home. If you want to keep off the peeping Toms you have to pin up temporary covers like sheets. Pack them in a separate box and have it clearly labeled to be able to spot it easily.
Why you need a professional moving company
Moving is back breaking work that may leave you with sprained ankles, blistered hands not to mention a slipped disk. Rather than subjecting your friends and family to this nightmare why not let professionals handle it for you? They have the expertise and equipment to lift heavy furniture without breaking a sweat or injuring themselves. What’s more, they will do the move in half the time it will take you and your friends.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best moving company
The main aim of hiring movers is so that you can enjoy stress-free moving with no strain. If you fall in the hands of a con artist posing as a mover, you’ll be left with more stress than a self move. The horror stories span from damaged belongings to the truck never arriving at the intended destination. Save yourself this trouble by following the points below.
- Hire an experienced mover
- Ensure they are licensed insured and bonded
- Get written estimates
- Look them on online review sites like Yelp and BBB
- Go for local companies whose premises you can visit
- Do not hire a broker
Our moving services
- Local and Long Distance Moving
- State to State and Cross Country Moving
- Residential and Commercial Moving
- Heavy Furniture – Example: Pool Table and Piano Moving
- Door to Door Moving
- International Relocations
- Full Service Packing and Unpacking
- Moving Storage Solutions
- Packaging Materials and Solutions
- Military and Student Moving
- Office Relocations
- Apartment and Studio Relocations
- Vehicle Relocations
- Same day movers
- Cheap Mena movers
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
We guarantee damage free moves at affordable prices. This is thanks to our wealth of experience in the industry and dedicated team.
Get free estimates!
If you are planning a move to or from Mena, kindly contact our experts on our toll free line 888-509-3213. Don’t forget to get free estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page.