Melrose Long Distance Moving Companies
Based in Massachusetts, A-1 Auto Transport has been in operation for almost 30 years and guarantees you a moving experience like no other. Let your move to Melrose be one of a kind by enlisting our services. Our experts will guide you and provide everything you need for a successful move. We also relocate vehicles.
Tips to ease your move
- Order plenty of boxes of different sizes. You can get boxes of good quality from moving companies at affordable rates. The boxes are strong and designed to carry household items. You also need other packing supplies like marker pens, sealing tape and bubble wrap.
- Pack smart. Start with the rooms you rarely use as you move your way up to the kitchen and living room. Packing room by room ensures similar items are kept together making it easy for you when unpacking at your new home.
- Label your boxes. This easily reminds you what is in each box and the room the box belongs to. Label the sides and the top so that you can easily identify them when they are stacked. You'll have an easy time unpacking since the boxes will be in the right places.
- Keep important documents with you. These include birth certificates, will, medical records, passports and financial records. Make backup copies of the documents and store them on your computer. This way you can easily access them in case they get misplaced.
Why you should hire a professional moving company
- Movers are resourceful: When you try to move on your own, you will probably use boxes of low quality which are not the best for carrying your items. On the other hand, professional movers have everything you need to get the job done fast and efficiently. With high-quality packing materials and trucks of different sizes, they will promptly deliver your household items in good condition.
- Time management: Professional movers provide services that cover everything from packing to loading to unloading. Most of us can't get time to organize a move unless we take time off work. When you hire professional movers, they make it possible for you to focus on your work as they focus on the move.
- Insurance cover: You can't foresee an accident but you take measures to cushion yourself from losses when your items get damaged. Professional movers are insured and will make sure your possessions are taken care of to avoid any damages. In case of an unfortunate event, you can relax knowing that you'll be compensated.
- Inventory: The task of listing down everything you own is hectic and can be tricky. But not with professional movers. They have experts who will go through every room and take inventory of your household items without a struggle. This will be used when calculating your moving costs and checking if everything was delivered to your new home.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to choose a moving company
Start your research early so that you can book a convenient date. Look for moving companies in your locality and ask around for opinions about their services. Consider paying an impromptu visit to their offices to check out their equipment and get firsthand information about their mode of operation.
Verify the credentials of your moving company before hiring them. Moving companies should comply with federal and state regulations to be allowed to operate in the industry. If it’s a long distance move, make sure your mover has a valid USDOT Number. If it’s a local move, the mover should have a license from the Massachusetts Department of Public Utilities.
Customer reviews provide valuable information about a moving company. However, don’t trust everything you read online since some might not be genuine. Check reputable sites like MyMovingReviews.com or Angie’s List for unbiased reviews. Pay careful attention to complaints and find out if they were resolved so that you know the type of company you're dealing with.
Our moving services
- Interstate moves
- International moves
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- Military relocation
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Storage services
- Packing materials
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
Our services are flexible and made to accommodate your preferences. We have a long successful track record and thousands of our clients can attest to the excellent services we provide. We resolve complaints quickly and make sure our customer is satisfied with service delivery. For reliable, efficient and affordable moving services, look no further than A-1 Auto Transport.
Get in touch
Make your reservation with us today by calling our customer experts on 888-509-3213. Get free moving quotes by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org