Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Melbourne, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Melbourne Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Located in North Central Arkansas is the beautiful city of Melbourne. The city is home to simple folks that enjoy the life of a small town. Melbourne treats you to two sides. On one part of Melbourne, you get the urban atmosphere, with chic stalls, commercial office space, a shopping mall, a state-of-the-art lighted ballpark, indoor pavilions and a fishing park. On the other side of Melbourne are farmlands, where folks grow peas, squash, peppers, watermelons and other food stuff. The Melbourne farmers market is one of the biggest in the county. Residents of Melbourne rely on their private cars to get by, as the region does not have any reliable public transport system. Whenever faced with the need for professional car shipping services, they trust none other than A-1 Auto Transport. We have a comprehensive service mix that caters to both private and commercial clients when shipping cars to or from Melbourne.
Areas we cover within Melbourne
At A-1 Auto Transport, we dedicate all efforts to offering the best carrier services available. We took the time and resources to know the location of every community and the roads serving Melbourne. Additionally, we also got to know the location of different terminals that could act as suitable drop-off points when shipping cars to or from Melbourne.
With this information, we are able to tailor the car shipping experience to the clientele of Melbourne. Residents from across Melbourne get to enjoy timely car deliveries across any location in Melbourne. We also stretch our reach to the neighboring communities including Horseshoe Bend, Oxford and Mount Pleasant.
Auto transport services we provide
- Door to door delivery: Convenience is the major advantage of door to door delivery service. Here, we request the car’s location and the destination address. We then take the initiative of fetching the car from its location ourselves, even if it is out of state. This service eliminates the need to travel to a terminal to pick the car up upon delivery as we drop it off right on your driveway. In cases of long distance car shipping, door to door delivery minimizes the hassle of working with different carrier firms as our drivers oversee the entire shipping process from start to finish. Additionally, the service presents the opportunity to meet the driver transporting your car. Any queries and concerns can be dealt with in person, leaving you worry-free.
- Terminal delivery: At times, the client may not be in a position to provide an exact address for door to door delivery. In this case, we revert to the more affordable terminal delivery. It involves triangulating the closest parking lot or car depot from your location and using it as a drop-off terminal. This mode of delivery is particularly advantageous for clients on the move, like say, guests visiting Melbourne. For instance, should you travel to Melbourne by air, we can drop your car off at the closest terminal from the Melbourne Municipal Airport. It would only take a short trip to access the car. Note that this service attracts parking fees. We advise clients to pick the car up as soon as they are notified of its delivery.
Types of cars we transport
A-1 Auto Transport has a wide service mix that is tailored to the different profiles of the vehicles we ship. Clients get professional shipping services tailored for trucks, vans, SUVs, motorcycles, sedans, motorhomes, ATVs, vans, electric cars, salvaged cars and inoperable cars among others.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Remove all personal belongings including any aftermarket installations like GPS navigation systems, DVD players and external speakers.
- Have a spare car key made in case the set with the driver gets misplaced.
- Run a car maintenance check to ensure there are no fluid leaks that would cause mechanical issues during transportation.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas. This is enough to cover the movements involved in car shipping as well as the distance to the nearest gas station.
- Have the car washed prior to the day of shipping.
- Confirm your contact details with the carrier firm.
Read the full car prepping guide here.
Why opt for our services?
All cars under our care are covered by an in-transit insurance policy, which guarantees compensation in the event of damage.
97% of our previous clients have recommended our services to friends and acquaintances. Try A-1 Auto Transport’s services next time you contemplate shipping cars to or from Melbourne and find out why!