Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Meigs County, Tennessee
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Meigs County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Seven major state routes create a checkerboard of connections in Meigs County. These roads link many areas within the county with the rest of Tennessee. The State Route 305 creates a national link as it later joins with the Interstate 75. A-1 Auto Transport will find you the most reliable and affordable vehicle transportation routes. Our long experience on shipping cars to or from Meigs County is what gives us such insights.
Car transportation options in Meigs County
The cheapest way to move your car domestically is by open trailer. At A-1 Auto Transport, we have trailers that can transport up to a dozen cars on a trip. These can help to lower your costs drastically. Some cars need more than just simple transportation. Classics, high performance cars and luxury cars fit into this category. You might need to shield these vehicles from environmental hazards such as strong winds, storms and dust. Enclosed trailers offer the best protection for such cars.
There are two main modes of delivery:
- Door-to-door: You pay a fee, get your car picked up, and delivered to your residence. It is highly convenient if you still don’t know your way around the area or don’t have enough time. Trust us to find your address when shipping cars to or from Meigs County easily.
- Terminal shipping: You send your car to an appointed shipping depot. The transporter will collect it from the terminal and ship it. You will collect the car from the chosen terminal point in the state on arrival.
When it comes to international car shipment, RORO is effectively the cheapest transportation option. We use modern ships, which are designed to move thousands of cars on a trip. They have multiple decks used to park and secure different types of vehicles. Here are some of the vehicles that we can move internationally:
- Boats and yachts
- Trucks and heavy equipment
- Classic and luxury cars
- Buses, RVs and motor homes
If we can’t use RORO, we have lift-on/lift-off equipment for the job. You can also get secure containerized shipping for new and highly valuable cars. Having a whole 20-foot container to yourself allows you to keep your household goods inside as well.
Preparing your car for transportation
- Personal items aren’t insured in auto transportation. Take out any belongings that you have kept in the car. Most insurance policies only cover the car in original factory set-up. Check with the transporter’s policy to see if it covers extra electronics. Otherwise, that recently installed CD or DVD player also goes out.
- Make sure that you are up to date with licensing and registration from the state DMV. Find out more on shipping cars to or from Meigs County by visiting the website. Do general maintenance checks on the car. Check the tire pressure, battery and fluid levels.
- We need just a little amount of fuel to drive your car up the ramp or off it. Drain off the rest of it. Disable the alarm system and have a set of spare keys ready for the driver during pick-up.
Get quoted free!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.