Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Meeker, Colorado
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Meeker spreads out around a fertile valley along the White River. The town limits open up to a magnificent mix of mountain and forest, which create the perfect hiking, camping, and hunting grounds. Many visitors troop in from other parts of Colorado and the neighboring states as the town roars into a series of festivities and activities during the annual Sheepdog Trials. It’s the perfect place to bring your RV or private vehicle for an enjoyable trip or permanent stay. A-1 Auto Transport will give you the best solutions for shipping cars to or from Meeker.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Meeker to Denver||$224||224 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Meeker to Omaha||$570||761 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Meeker to San Francisco||$606||1010 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Portland to Meeker||$625||1043 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Houston to Meeker||$714||1191 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Meeker to Detroit||$894||1490 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Meeker to Miami||$1143||2286 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Philadelphia to Meeker||$1169||1949 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Meeker
We can deliver vehicles to any address in the town and back. Our presence cuts across all the 50 states in the US.
Transport services offered in Meeker
Door-to-door shipping: We will arrange to collect or deliver the vehicle to your residence or any nearby place that you may choose.
Terminal shipping: You will send the vehicle to a transportation depot. We will collect it and deliver to an A-1 Auto Transport terminal in the destination.
Enclosed shipping: We will place your vehicle inside a covered truck to secure it from the elements and other external hazards during the transportation process. It is the safest solution when you have a highly expensive automobile, a race car, or a rare classic.
Open-air transport: It is possibly the cheapest option for shipping cars to or from Meeker. There are two types of trucks used with this standard. Flatbeds usually work on the shorter distances within the state. Multi-car trailers can transport between 8-10 vehicles on a long trip across the country.
RoRo: RoRo stands for roll-on/roll-off. It is the most affordable international shipping option. We use specialist vessels that can move thousands of vehicles on a voyage across the sea.
Containerized transport: The RoRo option might leave you uncomfortable when you have an exotic, classic, or high-end vehicle. A shipping container adds extra safety by offering airtight and watertight protection for the journey.
Airfreight: It is the most expensive transport solution. Using the plane option becomes convenient when you want to move a high-profile vehicle in the shortest time possible.
Types of cars that we ship
We have reliable transport solutions for all standard cars, classics, boats, vans, RVs and caravans, tractors, motorcycles, buses, plant machinery, luxury vehicles, and freight goods.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to prepare a car for shipping
- Remove any custom accessories that you have on the vehicle. Aftermarket DVD players, speakers, and GPS may not have insurance protection during the shipping process. Detach the spoilers, luggage racks, fog lights and grills from the vehicle. Make arrangements to transport the items separately.
- Send the vehicle for repair if it has mechanical problems. Keep the battery on a full charge and check for any aggressive leaks. Top off the fluid levels and make sure that you have well-inflated tires.
- Give your car a thorough wash so that you can make a correct inspection. Some of the cosmetic damage might hide behind the dirt and mud on the vehicle. Use a camera to take dated photographs of all sides as extra evidence.
- Do not fuel up the car for the trip. Leave about 1/4 of gas in the tank. Levels beyond that may create safety and regulatory problems. All transport trucks have weight restrictions enforced Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
- Do not leave personal items and valuables in the car during transportation. The transporter will not take responsibility for anything that may suffer damage or loss as a result.
- Find out the amount of insurance protection that you will get when shipping cars to or from Meekerby asking for the transporter’s policy document. At A-1 Auto Transport, our policy covers the vehicles in transit at the full replacement value.
- Disable the alarm system to stop it from interrupting the shipping process or draining the battery. Deactivate the toll tags to avoid accumulating unnecessary charges along the highway.
- Record the current mileage on the vehicle and prepare a spare set of keys that you will hand over to the truck driver during the collection.
A-1 Auto Transport runs a licensed, bonded and insured professional moving service for all types of vehicles. We have over 20 years of experience and a variety of solutions covering different parts of the world. We are your most reliable specialists when it comes to international and domestic transport solutions. Our dedicated professionals will give the best care to your automobile and be on hand to answer any of your concerns.
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.