Medina Long Distance Moving Companies
With the ever-changing economy, most people find themselves seeking better-paying jobs. Planning a move is a major task. However, with A-1 Auto Transport, Ohio, we will help you move to Medina faster with zero possibility of damage to property. We work with total commitment and only one mission – giving customers unmatched, flexible and world-class moving services. We also relocate vehicles.
Top 5 tips to help you relocate with ease
- Get creative when packing. Start with the rooms that are rarely used and pack items you won't be needing anytime soon. The boxes should be strong so that the items don’t fall out when you lift them. Use quality tape to seal the top and bottom of the boxes.
- Pack a kit with first day essentials. Include a few utensils, towels, a change of clothes, toilet paper, bathing soap and some snacks. These items will get you by the first night and give you time to organize your new home without a rush.
- Be selective when moving. Any item you haven’t used in a long while should be thrown in a separate box which you will either donate or discard. Less luggage makes it easier to manage your move.
- Consider hiring a sitter if you have young kids. Toddlers will need your attention and juggling between them and the tasks at hand will slow you and the movers down. Additionally, the place will be crowded with items everywhere and your child will not be safe.
- Plan for pet transport. Ask if your movers provide the services and if not, make arrangements early. If you will be moving your pet in your car, you will have to carry the pet’s food and water. Find out the requirements for transporting pets to another city or state by contacting the animal’s department.
Why is it important to enlist the services of a professional moving company?
- Skilled labor. There is a lot of lifting during a move. The boxes and other heavy household items need to be moved during loading and unloading. Professional movers are highly skilled and have the techniques to pack fast and treat your items with special care.
- Well organized. Whether it is raining or snowing, movers will know how to protect your items from water damage. They have special material to cover wooden floors so that they can arrange the items inside the new home. If it is slippery, the movers know what to use to prevent injuries. They are prepared for any obstacle ahead.
- Insurance cover. Your belongings are protected if you hire a professional moving company. Due to their training and use of high-quality packing materials, your stuff will be in safe hands. The movers understand that any broken item will have to be repaired or replaced and will strive to keep them safe throughout the trip. Plus, they offer insurance coverage to cushion you from incurring losses.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Finding a mover you can trust
- Previous customers leave comments on trusted sites such as the Better Business Bureau and Angie’s List. Their opinions count in a big way since it helps you understand how the companies operate. You could also read the testimonials on various company websites to find out what the customers experienced.
- When it comes to relocating, you don’t want to risk the safety of your possessions. Be sure your potential mover is duly licensed by the relevant authorities. If you’re moving out of state, check the validity of the USDOT Number. If it is a local move, inquire about their license from the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio.
- Normally, you sign a contract after you come an agreement. Ensure the details are correct and read the fine print to have a clear understanding of the terms and conditions. Never sign a blank document and always watch out for hidden charges. We cannot stress enough the importance of doing thorough research before hiring a moving company.
Our services include
- Storage services
- International moves
- Residential moving
- Corporate moving
- Vehicle transport
- Packing supplies
- Military relocation
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
We believe in perfection and providing results that delight our customers. At A-1 Auto Transport, we take pride in our professional team for customer-focused attitude, accelerated solutions (in case of complications), and team effort. Our considerable experience in the moving industry is a bonus in that, each moving plan is designed to meet the high standards that our clients expect.
Request a quote
Start your next move with an experienced mover by your side. Contact us now on 888-509-3213 or fill out the form at the top of this page to get a free quote.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com