Mebane Long Distance Moving Companies
Mebane is the best place to live in Alamance County. It started out as ‘Mebanesville’ when it was incorporated in 1881. In 1883, it changed its name to Mebane and it was incorporated as a city in 1987.
We offer a full range of our moving services in Mebane. These services include but are not limited to full service moving assistance, coast to coast moving, moving of bulky items such as pool tables and corporate relocations. We also offer vehicle shipping services.
Benefits of hiring a professional mover
- Movers have professional tools and equipment that will enhance the safety of your move. An experienced mover will know what equipment is needed for your move and which truck will serve your moving needs best.
- Movers undergo rigorous training. The training helps to ensure that no one gets hurt during the move and that all your belongings are safe.
- Movers will help to conduct local area checks to learn more about the neighborhood and to find the best routes. This helps to ensure that all your items are dispatched and transported safely.
- Professional long distance movers have an obligation to insure and protect your move.
- If you are hard pressed for time, a mover will take care of all your moving needs including the preparation of an inventory.
- Movers have all the necessary moving resources such as packing boxes and wrapping material.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Things to consider when hiring movers
- Pricing. Get at least four moving quotes from different providers. Each provider should then proceed to give you a free local in-house estimate that should be a more accurate reflection of the final price. Each mover should give you a written estimate. Where possible avoid movers who require down payments or payment in cash.
- Background research. Go online and find reviews about the different companies that have given you quotes. Get a list of their clients and contact them. Get their USDOT and MC numbers and search for them. Do not hire based on price only.
- Inventory. Prepare your own inventory that you will use to countercheck with the mover’s inventory. Make sure that you and the mover’s representative sign against each page of the mover’s inventory as items are loaded onto the truck and when they are offloaded. At delivery, document any damaged or missing item.
- Claims. Though many movers will take utmost care to ensure you receive everything in one piece, sometimes there are unintended damages. Before you sign any contract, it is important to understand the replacement/repair policy of your mover. Raise any claims within 9 months of the delivery.
We offer a full range of services to our clients in Mebane. These services include:
- We give free local in-house estimates as well as free moving advice on how to make your move less stressful.
- We offer the full moving package to complete every aspect of your move.
- We are a fully-fledged transport solutions provider offering various transport services such as shipping of heavy equipment and luxury cars.
- We move our clients from coast to coast at the local, national or international level.
- We move and manage the handling of all your bulky items.
- We also move all your pets and farm animals without causing them undue stress.
A-1 Auto Transport Inc -your best option in Mebane
- Online security. We have Verisign certification that allows us to ensure that all your online transactions and engagements on all our platforms are safe.
- ProMover Certified. We are certified ProMovers and members of the American Moving and Storage Association.
- Experience. We have been delivering great moving services to our customers for the last 25 years.
- Variety of services. We offer all the moving and transport services that any client would need under our umbrella of services.
- Environmental concern. We are a business that believes in the protection of our environment for future generations. We have incorporated several eco-friendly routines in our daily operations. We are also members of The Smart Way Program.
Connect with our moving advisors
Our team is always ready to help our clients make the right moving decisions. You can get started by filling the form at the top of the page or writing to our client service team on firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our agents will get in touch with you. Our call center is accessible 24/7 and can be reached on 888-509-3213.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.