Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Mead, Colorado
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Mead seems to slow down the fast pace picked up from neighboring Denver, which is the State Capitol and one of the busiest hubs in Colorado. It is a perfect commuter town for workers looking for an affordable and family-friendly living environment. Shipping cars to or from Mead comes at a heavy cost when you do not have help from a professional. A-1 Auto Transport offers the safest and most reliable solutions.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Mead to Salt Lake City||$485||485 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Mead to Minneapolis||$680||907 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Mead to San Antonio||$725||967 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Chicago to Mead||$748||998 miles||3 – 5 days|
|San Jose to Mead||$748||1248 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Seattle to Mead||$769||1282 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Mead to Miami||$1044||2089 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Mead to New York||$1067||1779 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Mead
All the neighborhoods in the area fall within our reach. We have extensive networks covering all the states within the US and other global destinations.
Transport services offered in Mead
- Classic, luxury, and VIP auto transport: Enclosed shipping helps to increase the safety measures for such vehicles by shielding them from the elements and other external hazards. Our solution includes other special features such as hydraulic lift gates for secure loading and unloading.
- Standard car shipping: It may not take a lot of effort to move such vehicles especially if you keep them in running shape. Our open-air trailers can transport multiple vehicles at once, leading to dropped costs since you only pay for the space taken up by your car on the truck.
- International transport solutions: You can send a vehicle from Colorado to any point in the world and back. Apart from offering reliable transportation, we can also help with the paperwork and customs clearance. Our RoRo standard offers one of the most economical solutions. We also have containerized options for extra safety and consolidation.
- Door-to-door transport: If you settle for this option when shipping cars to or from Mead, our representative will fetch the vehicle and get it delivered to any point that you choose.
- Terminal-to-terminal shipping: We will appoint a convenient drop-off/pick-up point at one of the transportation depots found in your state.
- Motorcycle shipping: We have a successful track record in moving vintage bikes, superbikes, autocross bikes and standard motorcycles. We can send your bike to any part of the world by securing it inside a special crate for the transportation process.
Types of cars that we ship
A-1 Auto Transport offers affordable and reliable moving options for all types of automobiles including motorcycles, boats, ATVs, golf carts, jets skis, SUVs, vans, pick-up trucks, RVs, earth movers, and more.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to prepare a car for shipping
- Do not pack any household goods and personal belongings inside the car. The DOT will not allow any vehicles loaded with such items to pass through the checkpoints.
- Get the vehicle ready for inspection by giving it a thorough wash. Cleaning the car makes it easy to spot the cosmetic damage to the body.
- Walk around the vehicle as you record all the chips, dents, scratches, and paint discolorations. You can take dated photographs of all sides of the car as part of your records.
- Send the vehicle for repair before the pickup date. We can accept faulty vehicles as long as you let us know in advance so that we can prepare the necessary equipment.
- Run down the gas to about 1/4 or 1/8 of the tank. We need the fuel to start and drive the vehicle when loading and unloading. You can have a smooth transition when you keep the car in running shape. Top off the fluid levels, check the tire pressure and make sure that you have a fully charged battery.
- Remove all the aftermarket accessories fitted on the vehicle. Custom CD and DVD players, speakers, GPS, spoilers, grills ground effects, and luggage racks should not travel as part of the car.
- Use a protective cover on the non-detachable loose items on the exterior. Fold in the side-view mirrors and retract the antenna. If you have a convertible, make sure that you secure the top to protect the interior.
- Disable the alarm system, deactivate the toll tags and prepare a spare set of keys for the truck driver. Leave a set of operating instructions for any oddities that you have on the vehicle.
- Run through the regulations on shipping cars to or from Mead and make sure that you meet all the requirements.
About the company
A-1 Auto Transport is a US-based service offering international car shipping solutions. We have more than 20 years of experience in the industry. Some of the main benefits of choosing to ship with us include:
- Fully licensed and insured transport solutions.
- GPS tracking on all services.
- Unrivaled customer service.
- A qualified and dedicated team of vehicle handlers.
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.