How To Ship Your MDI.
So you have decided which MDI to buy but are wondering how to go about shipping it home, well, here is a solution for you. It might be difficult finding the right combination of reputation, quality service and reliability.
Luckily, our company is on hand to give the very best of these and so much more. We offer the following services
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Pickup and delivery options.
We offer flexible and comfortable automobile pickup and delivery services. We arrange pickup and delivery with you beforehand to ensure that it fits into your schedule and timing as your comfort is our utmost concern.
We also offer door to door and terminal to terminal car shipping services.
- Door to Door Shipping: We offer genuine door to door car transport services that are different from other car shipping companies as we deliver your vehicle to your specified location which could be your home, office or any other preferred location.
- Terminal to Terminal Shipping: We also offer terminal to terminal services that allow you to drop-off your vehicle and pick it up at the nearest terminal to your destination.
Different carrier choices.
We offer both enclosed and open auto transport services.
- Open: You can minimize the costs of shipping your automobile by making use of our open shipping services with preferred top placement to protect your vehicle from leaking fluids and debris.
- Enclosed: We also offer enclosed car shipping services at cheap rates. Choosing our enclosed transportation option guarantees the most protection for your vehicle especially on long distance hauls.
Domestic and international car transport
- International Shipping: Our Company can also handle your international auto shipping needs whether you are shipping to or from overseas. Our international services include custom clearance filings, cross border shipping services, container packing and vehicle storage.
- Domestic Shipping: We offer both local and state to state automobile shipping services. We offer four different types of interstate shipping services including road transport, rail transport, freight transport and air transport. Whichever way you decide to move your vehicle across country, we have the right technology and the cheapest cross country rates for you.
But these are services offered by many industry giants. What, then, sets us apart? Here are some of our specialties;
- Safety: We have one of the highest safety records in the industry. Granted, the safety standards of the industry are very high. Chances are that one is likely never to experience any safety related problems. However, we still make sure we take utmost care of all the vehicles entrusted to us. Every car company has the capability of transporting a vehicle from source to destination. However, for us, it is more than just the simple move from one point to another. We always make sure the vehicle arrives in the best possible shape.
- Quotes: Even without necessarily requiring them to make a commitment, we give our customers quotes the moment they enquire about our services, such that they understand what they are dealing with. Our quotes are honest and are inclusive of everything, including insurance. Further, we do no change our prices according to the season
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?