Moving To Or From McNeese State University
Moving has been touted by most people to be a challenging task, while others view it as an exciting time in their lives. In America, though most people count moving as a stressful affair, at least 43 million people move each year! That makes about 17% of the total population of the country on the move annually. This therefore means that moving is a universal process that just needs to be mastered in order to reduce the stress associated with it. As you prepare to move to or from McNeese State University, we can promise you that if you follow our tips and advice, you will have a different experience. We are a moving services provider with over twenty years of successful experience in the moving industry; therefore, we know what we are talking about. Our company has moved thousands of folks throughout Louisiana and the entire country with great success.
Tips to achieve a successful student move
Moving as student is one of the first moves you will make as an adult, but it does not have to be daunting. Here is how to achieve this.
- Start packing early: Start packing as soon as you realize you need to move; this could be from 8 to 6 weeks to your move. Focus on packing away items you will not need soon before you move. These items could include extra beddings, shoes and clothes. You can finish by packing the daily essentials a few days to your move.
- Get rid of clutter: Living in one place for many years usually leads to accumulation of clutter or items which you no longer need. Take advantage of the packing process to trash any useless and excess items. You can donate or sell those that you do not need but are still in great condition.
- Pack only what you need: Borrowing from the point above, pack only what you absolutely need. You might be tempted to carry a whole bunch of knickknacks and keep sakes that may have no room in your new accommodation.
Why you should consider hiring a professional moving company
Moving is one of those processes best left to the experts in that field. Here are some reasons why.
- For the safety of your belongings: Professional moving crews know the best ways to handle all your items to prevent breakage or damage. Furthermore, the packing of your items is done in the best way to ensure that everything remains in the same condition it was in before the move.
- For an expedited process: Moving can take all day if you do not use the services of a professional moving company. They are able to shorten your moving time by even hours since they have learned how to tackle different processes in the shortest time possible.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best university mover
Finding the best mover for your university move may seem like a daunting task especially if it’s your first time doing this. Here are a few tips to get you started.
- Research: Find out as much as you can about the local moving companies near you. Research by asking friends and family as well local real estate agents about these companies. You can also use online resources to find out what past customer have to say.
- What kind of move do you need? As you search for a moving company, be clear on the kind of move you need. If all you require is moving help and a truck to hire, there are companies that specialize in just these services, whereas a full service move will require the services of a full-service moving company.
A-1 Auto Transport Inc moving services
We offer a wide range of moving services which can be tailored to suit your student needs. Some of these services include full service moves, furniture disassembly and reassembly, dorm moving and arrangement, auto transport as well as moving storage. Furthermore, we offer relocation services both locally and internationally, nationally and coast to coast as well as door to door moving services.
Why you should make us your student moving partner
We are a fully-fledged full service moving company that is fully licensed and insured. We are also a member of the American Moving and Storage Association as well as a recognized ProMover. Besides that, we will give you access to hundreds of licensed and insured moving companies all over America. Our company has been in operation for over twenty years, making us a trustworthy moving partner.
Trust us with your move today!
Call us on 888-509-3213 for all your moving needs. Alternatively, you can reach us by filling out the form at the top of this page. We will ensure that we contact you and answer all your moving queries.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.