Safe And Reliable McLean County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
McLean is one of the counties in North Dakota lucky enough to be situated along a lake. Lake Sakakawea offers residents and visitors a great scenic view and lots of water-based activities. People can fish, ride power boats, swim and also bask on the beach. For any auto shipping services, A-1 Auto Transport is here for you. We have been shipping cars to or from McLean County for over two decades. In that time, we have grown to be one of the largest US-based auto shippers boasting over 40 terminals and many other offices and storage units all over the world.
Areas we ship to or from McLean County
We have mastered the roads that make up McLean County. Our carriers normally ply U.S. Highway 83, North Dakota Highways 28, 37, 53, 41, 200, and 1804 when shipping cars to or from McLean County. Unlike our competitors who only ship to or from big cities or towns, we get into the heart of the county. We ship to smaller cities such as; Benedict, Butte, Coleharbor, Garrison, Max, Mercer, Riverdale, Ruso, Turtle Lake, Underwood, Washburn, and Wilton.
We also deliver cars to or from the neighboring counties; Ward to the north, McHenry to the northeast, Sheridan to the east, Burleigh to the southeast, Oliver to the south, Mercer to the southwest, Dunn to the west, and Mountrail County to the northwest.
If you are interested in shipping cars to or from McLean County, you can find a service that’s just for you in our service catalog. We offer a diverse and wide range of service that covers all aspects of auto shipping. Some of our services include:
- Boat shipping: If you love fishing or just piloting your boat along the estuary, we can make it happen for you. We are certified and insured to transport a wide range of boats and watercraft. We transport motorboats, jet skis, sailboats, catamarans, fishing boats, dinghies, houseboats, sport fishing boats, and all variety of personal watercraft.
Details of boat moving service include:
- Shrink wrapping: Since most boat interiors are made of wood, this helps keep out moisture and also helps prevent abrasion damage to the exterior of the boat.
- Roll on/Roll off: The boat is secured to a trailer which is then wheeled onto the transport carrier to be delivered to its destination.
- Overland transport: This service is for boat transport from an inland location to a shipping port.
- Interstate boat shipping
- Full service moving
- Military and armed forces
- Boat and yacht shipping
- Electric car shipping
- Non-op car shipping
- Salvaged car shipping
- Interstate car towing
Ship with us!
Since inception, we have strived to provide quality auto shipping services. Our work rate and flexibility are unrivaled. We give you the option to customize your shipping service, something which very few auto shippers do. We have made the process of shipping cars easy, accessible and affordable. Contact us on 1-800-452-2880 to get a free no-obligation quote or speak to our sales team.
Zip codes included in McLean County
- 58531 Coleharbor
- 58540 Garrison
- 58559 Mercer
- 58565 Riverdale
- 58575 Turtle Lake
- 58576 Underwood
- 58577 Washburn
- 58579 Wilton
- 58716 Benedict
- 58723 Butte
- 58759 Max
- 58775 Roseglen
- 58778 Ruso
Auto Transport Services in North Dakota (ND), USA
- Barnes County, North Dakota (ND)
- Bismarck, North Dakota (ND)
- Burleigh County, North Dakota (ND)
- Cass County, North Dakota (ND)
- Fargo, North Dakota (ND)
- Grand Forks, North Dakota (ND)
- Grand Forks County, North Dakota (ND)
- Mandan, North Dakota (ND)
- McLean County, North Dakota (ND)
- Minot, North Dakota (ND)
- Morton County, North Dakota (ND)
- Ramsey County, North Dakota (ND)
- Rolette County, North Dakota (ND)
- Stark County, North Dakota (ND)
- Stutsman County, North Dakota (ND)
- Walsh County, North Dakota (ND)
- Ward County, North Dakota (ND)
- West Fargo, North Dakota (ND)
- Williams County, North Dakota (ND)
- Williston, North Dakota (ND)