Safe And Reliable McKinney Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Welcome to A-1 Auto Transport’s guide to finding a car shipping company in McKinney, Texas! Here you’ll find helpful tips for hiring an auto transporter, useful online resources, a local directory and even a little about McKinney.
Mckinney, Texas is located in Collin County (it’s the county seat) and is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth, or DFW, metro area. At times during the decade from 2000 to 2010, McKinney was one of the fastest growing cities in the United States. Mckinney currently has a population around 135,000, putting it in the top 20 most populous cities in the state.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|McKinney to New Orleans||$396||528 miles||2 - 4 days|
|McKinney to Nashville||$485||647 miles||3 - 5 days|
|McKinney to Albuquerque||$489||653 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Indianapolis to McKinney||$630||840 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Phoenix to McKinney||$656||1094 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Los Angeles to McKinney||$862||1437 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Philadelphia to McKinney||$870||1451 miles||4 - 6 days|
|McKinney to New York||$919||1532 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car Shipping Companies Near Me
Looking for auto transport companies near you in McKinney? So close to Dallas that it’s almost part of the city’s metro area, McKinney boasts all the amenities of a larger city with none of the unsavory aspects. McKinney has experienced a boom in the last decade, both in terms of population and business, making it a great place to live and work. To get around this city of 201,000 you’ll need a car, and A-1 Auto Transport can help on that front. Our directory lists all of the businesses in your area that can deliver your car to you, so you can be sure you’re getting the best price.
Using McKinney Vehicle Transport Companies
- Transport Requirements - In order for your car to be picked up by a transport company, there are certain requirements that must be met. The car must be in a good running condition so that it can be properly loaded and unloaded on the auto carrier or transport ship (for international shipping). All personal items must be removed from the car, as well as any removable accessories, both inside and out. The gas level can be no more than 1/4 of a tank and in some cases, companies may request that it have no more than 1/8 of a tank.
- Insurance & Damages - Licensed auto transport companies must carry liability insurance that covers any damages to your vehicle while it’s in their possession. Companies may carry different levels of coverage - many will only carry the minimum, while some transporters that move high-end and exotic vehicles tend to carry more insurance. One good way to get a feel for the quality of a company is by asking what their policy is regarding damages and what is involved in the reimbursement process. If they are clear and upfront in their explanation, that’s what you’re looking for.
- Motorcycle Transport - Motorcycle shipping is relatively affordable and most companies that offer other types of auto transport services will also move motorbikes, ATVs and various other recreation and off-road vehicles. Motorcycles are most often transported using either secure tie-downs that are designed to hold the bike in place on a transport trailer, or by crating, which means the bike is secured to a wooden pallet and typically covered on all sides to form a wood shell around the motorcycle before delivery.
To learn more about other business offerings and services available in McKinney, visit the city’s official website.
Long Distance Auto Transport to/from McKinney
There are several ways in which our company can transport your vehicle over long distances:
- If you’d like superior protection and a higher speed of delivery, we recommend our enclosed carriers. They protect the cars they carry from the elements and arrive much faster than open carriers.
- If you want to lower your costs as much as possible, then an open carrier will be better. The speed is slower and your car will be exposed to rain or wind, but the service is much more affordable.
- If you’re lacking time or want more convenience, we can come to your home (or to any other location) to pick up/deliver your car. However, this will cost you more.
- For a cheaper shipment, we recommend using our terminal to terminal service.
Special Discounts in McKinney
Discounts for seniors, students, and military personnel can be reused even if you've worked with us in the past. On the other hand, the first timer discount is only applicable the first time you order a shipment from us.
Other discounts you can use continuously are our Snowbirds and our seasonal offers. Call now to see what each one entails. A1 auto transport has also created a multi car special discount, which you can use whenever you have multiple vehicles to ship at a time.
Shipping Luxury and Classic Cars in McKinney
If you’ve invested a decent sum into purchasing your very own luxury or classic car, you probably don’t want it to get damaged on its first trip from the factory. So, how do you get it to McKinney if you’ve bought it in another city?
One way to do it is by driving the car across several states. However, this idea poses few obvious problems and a few subtle ones. You’ll waste a lot of time, the car will gather mileage and minor to medium damage from the long drive, and you’ll need a lot of energy and money for the trip. You’ll also risk getting robbed or worse by driving an expensive car through unknown neighborhoods.
To avoid all these issues, most people resort to carriers. Brokers and auto transport companies can take your car from point A to B without driving it, without it gathering mileage, and with very little risk on your part. Each vehicle is insured while in the care of a direct shipper, and any damage it receives is the shipping company’s responsibility.
International Shipping to/from McKinney
In the shipping industry, the price is always proportional to the distance. Just like you would pay more on fuel, food, and accommodation if you would make a long distance trip, similarly, shipping costs may also get higher when going overseas.
You can mitigate these costs by explaining your situation to our team, so they may find a cost effective solution. There are numerous options each client is afforded when requesting transportation and their prices differ. You can also use a special or a discount to lower your expenditure.
With the experience we’ve accumulated over the years, we will take the fastest, cheapest, and safest route every time. With careful coordination, we’ll avoid costly delays and accidents. It takes time to plan out a shipment. If you’re interested in our services, call now.
Cheap Transportation Options in McKinney
A1 auto transport's consistently updating its prices to match the current situation in our industry. Thankfully, we've managed to lower them considerably on a number of occasions thanks to new technology being introduced and us expanding our fleet of carriers.
Open carriers are vital for offering cheap services. Their huge carrying capacity allows us to not overcharge any particular customer and instead split the bill among the participants. We also use a large network of terminals to make picking up automobiles less time consuming for us and less expensive for our customers.
McKinney Auto Transport Company Directory
Hill Express Auto Transport
An experience auto shipper just south of McKinney in Frisco, Hill Express Auto Transport provides door-to-door vehicle relocation, free cost estimates, military discounts and price breaks for multi-car shipping.
5603 Aylworth Dr.
Frisco, TX 75035
North American Vehicle Transport, Inc.
In business since 1995, North American Vehicle Transport moves cars for a variety of customers, including individual owners, businesses, car dealerships, moving companies and more.
3415 Custer Rd.
Plano, TX 75023
Hansen & Adkins Auto Transport
Hansen & Adkins Auto Transport is a member of the Environmental Protection Agency’s SmartWay program and the American Haulers Association of America. They ship cars to locations on both the east and west coast from McKinney.
9211 Forney Rd.
Dallas, TX 75227
McKinney, TX Auto Resources
Mustang Sally Productions Car Shows - A local car show series in the Dallas metroplex in its fifth year, the MSP has a host of auto events that you can find on their community calendar.
Classics For Sale In Texas - An updated listing from OldRide.com that has classic cars, muscle cars and hot rods for sale. Listings also include motorcycles, boats, RVs and trailers and can be searched by price or year range.
McKinney includes ZIP codes
75069, 75070, 75071.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.