Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from McKenzie, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable McKenzie Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
McKenzie is a small town that sprouted from travel-related businesses, facilitated by Highway 31 which opens up trading activities from other states. Residents of McKenzie enjoy the simplicity that is the norm of small-town living. Close knit communities add onto the appeal of slow-paced lifestyle, making McKenzie among the region’s most sought out by retirees in Alabama. Should you reside or plan to relocate to McKenzie, A-1 Auto Transport provides professional car shipping services for all cadres of clients. We have a unique service delivery, which is supported by our reliable team of experts to offer the best possible services when shipping cars to or from McKenzie.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|McKenzie to Tampa||460$||460 miles||2-4 days|
|Houston to McKenzie||432$||576 miles||2-4 days|
|McKenzie to St. Louis||491$||655 miles||3-5 days|
|McKenzie to Detroit||668$||891 miles||3-5 days|
|Denver to McKenzie||892$||1486 miles||4-6 days|
|San Diego to McKenzie||1004$||2008 miles||6-8 days|
|Washington D.C. to McKenzie||1145$||2289 miles||6-8 days|
|McKenzie to Seattle||1095$||2738 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within McKenzie
A-1 Auto Transport is dedicated to delivering deluxe car shipping services. We invest in time and resources in getting well versed with the profile of every location we serve. In McKenzie, we got to know the socio-economic practices which paint a vivid picture of the specific car shipping services needed by most clients. We then got versed with the road network serving different neighborhoods, which facilitates timely deliveries to any location when shipping cars to or form McKenzie. We also offer McKenzie car shipping services to clients from the neighboring communities including Evergreen City, Repton and Castleberry.
Auto transport services we offer
- Interstate car towing: The price of shipping cars greatly depends on the mileage to be covered. However, with A-1 Auto Transport, you only end up paying what’s reasonable when shipping any car between McKenzie and any other state. We employ efficient route mapping, a strategy that helps us identify the shortest and most convenient routes to use when shipping cars across any direction. For instance, we use Highway 31 when shipping cars from McKenzie to any location in Tennessee, Kentucky, Indiana and Michigan. The shortest routes mean lower fuel consumption, and in turn, low overall cost of shipping.
- Multi-car shipping: Many clients assume that it would take twice as many resources to transport two cars, than it would one. There however, exists a loophole. Open carriers have sufficient space to accommodate several cars at once, creating a resource-sharing advantage. Private and commercial clients shipping more than one car get to save money through our multi-car shipping services.
- Military and Armed forces services: Are you in the army, navy, coast guard, air force, Marine Corps or Special Forces? You can enjoy huge discounts when getting any privately owned vehicle registered under your name. We also extend the same courtesy to immediate family members. We have the capacity of not only shipping military POV across McKenzie, but also across any state and beyond. We understand the gravity of the military status, and that’s why we guarantee absolute discretion. Read more about our discount policy here.
Types of cars we ship
A-1 Auto Transport ships different types, makes and car models, both American and foreign. We transport trucks, heavy equipment, inoperable cars, motorcycles, salvaged cars, electric & hybrid cars, RVs, motorhomes, sedans and SUVs.
How to prepare any car for transportation
- Remove all personal items from the car: Car haulers are under strict instructions not to carry a car with anything that can be defined as ‘household goods.’ This entails everything from clothing to groceries, furniture, food items and electronics. Besides, our in-transit insurance policy only covers the car and no other item.
- Clean the car: Cleaning the car helps reveal more details about it for purposes of a car hauler’s inspection report. The report documents the car’s description prior to shipping. Details that are documented include the color of the car as well as any existing damage, however minute it may be. Such details are best seen on a clean car.
- Leave about a quarter-full gas tank: We understand the need for a client to want the car shipped with a full gas tank. This is however ill-advised. A full gas tank makes the car heavier. You may end up paying more to have the car shipped; sometimes more than it would cost you when refilling after transportation. The car only requires a quarter-full gas; this will suffice and even leave enough to make it to the nearest gas station.
Why opt for our services?
We have been in the car shipping business for two and a half decades. We have perfected the art of shipping cars better than anyone else, guaranteeing the best possible services in McKenzie.
Next time you contemplate shipping cars to or from McKenzie, try services from A-1 Auto Transport. We guarantee customer satisfaction.