McCreary County Long Distance Moving companies
You’ve found your dream home, and everybody in the family can't wait to move into the new house. Moving is easy if you have the right partner to guide you through. We have a rich experience moving houses across the country and relocating to McCreary County will be an enjoyable and exciting journey with us. Since our establishment, our mission has always been to provide world-class moving services at affordable rates. Visit our offices in Kentucky to book your moving date. We also relocate vehicles.
The best hacks to make moving easy
- Sort your household items to get rid of those that are no longer useful. Anything you haven’t used for than six months should be sold or donated to charity. Moving with less clutter gives you a chance to acquire new items.
- Visit the new place to make sure everything is in order. Address any minor repairs such as painting the walls or the floor to prep the house for settling in. If possible hire professional cleaners so that you move into a house that’s free of dust or bugs.
- Gather as many packing boxes as you can. Don’t underestimate what you own. Get boxes of different sizes to accommodate your household items. Pack heavy items in small boxes and light items in large boxes to make it easy to carry them.
- Pack your documents separately to ensure their safety. When moving, things tend to get lost or misplaced. Get a file or small box to pack birth certificates, passports, medical and financial records.
Why hire a professional moving company?
- Convenience: A professional mover is ready to get their hands dirty when moving house. They have the strength and techniques to lift heavy items like sofas and beds down a staircase without breaking anything. Your refrigerators and other delicate items will be handled with care and delivered to your destination without a scratch.
- Dependability: Relying on friends and family to help you move is fine; however, they could bail out on you last minute. The whole process will be in shambles and frustration will set in. On the other hand, professional movers commit to their agreement, and you can expect them to deliver on their promises on the agreed date.
- Safety: Many items break during a move due to lack of skills, poor packing methods and the use of low-quality materials. However, with professional movers, none of this can happen. Your items are packed professionally using high-quality packing materials. Fragile items like vases and paintings will be handled with extra care to avoid damage.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Tips to find a reputable mover
- Insurance: Only work with an insured moving company. They take full responsibility for your belongings once hired. They wouldn’t want anything happening to your items hence, will make sure they handle them with utmost care.
- Reputation: You need a mover that treats its clients with respect. Find out how a moving company conducts itself by reading online reviews of past customers. MyMovingReviews.com is a reliable site where customers leave genuine comments about their experiences with moving companies.
- Pricing: Different movers charge differently depending on varied factors. Get the estimates of numerous movers for comparison. Go for a mover that offers excellent moving services at a reasonable price. However, be wary of movers who charge extremely low prices as this may signify inexperience or intentions to defraud you.
- Experience: Hiring a company that’s been in business for a long time is crucial during a move. Experienced movers have handled different moves and have the skills and training to help you relocate smoothly. Your mind will be at peace knowing that the movers have what it takes to complete your move fast and efficiently.
We specialize in the following services
- Military relocation
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- Furniture relocation
- Full-service (packing and unpacking)
- Coast to coast moving
- Interstate and intrastate moving
- Cheap McCreary Country movers
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport?
We understand the complications that come with moving house. With our trained team of professionals and modern equipment, you can expect nothing short of perfection. We are committed to helping you settle as fast as possible. A-1 Auto Transport is ready to take on your move whether local or international. Hire us today and let us do the hard work for you.
Get in touch
Call us now on 888-509-3213 or fill out the form at the top of this page for free moving quotes.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.