Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Maywood, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Maywood Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Maywood is a culturally diverse small city, with the highest number of Latinos in the US. Maywood is lively and full of activities, and tourists flocking its streets all year round. The Maywood Park and Aquatic Center and the new Maywood Riverfront Park are the largest in the city, both located on the eastern side of the city. They both offer activities for persons of all ages. The Maywood Street Fair, held every Memorial Day weekend, attracts guests from across California for the ultimate experience with a variety of food, raffles, games, music concerts and multi-cultural activities. If you plan on visiting Maywood, consider having your private car shipped along your visit. You get to have a reliable source of transportation at your disposal. A-1 Auto Transport is considered the best for shipping cars to or from Maywood.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Maywood to San Francisco||$389||389 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Maywood to Tuscon||$483||483 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Omaha to Maywood||$931||1552 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Nashville to Maywood||$1002||2004 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Maywood to Tampa||$1010||2525 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Maywood to Indianapolis||$1049||2098 miles||6 – 8 days|
|New York to Maywood||$1118||2797 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Detroit to Maywood||$1140||2281 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Maywood
A-1 Auto Transport offers the most comprehensive scope of service in Maywood. We are familiar with the profile of the city like the back of our hands. Clients are guaranteed timely deliveries across all locations when shipping cars to or from Maywood. Some of the locations we make deliveries to include Cudahy, Bandini, Walker, Bell Gardens and the environs of Florence Avenue. We also offer Maywood car shipping services to the neighboring cities and towns, which include Bell, Vernon, Commerce and Huntington Park.
Auto transport services we provide
- Open carrier services: Open carriers are multipurpose in nature. They are long hauls with flat-bed racks. Cars are loaded onto the racks and secured in place using straps, non-abrasive soft ties and industrial strength skids. There is no enveloping structure that fully covers the car, which means they are slightly left exposed to the external environment. The cars are however completely safe from damage as drivers are instructed not to drive under extreme weather conditions like a storm or hail, and avoid using roads with low hanging tree branches that could damage the car. Should the client wish, they can use shrink wrapping to keep rain and dust off. The open nature of such carriers allow for multi-car shipping services.
- Multi-car shipping services: Open carriers come with either single or double-decked flatbed racks. Single decked carriers can accommodate about 4 normal sized sedans, pickups or SUVs while double decked can accommodate double that. The resource-sharing advantage guarantees great prices as the client only needs to pay the hiring fee of a single carrier to ship multiple cars. Our team of experts are also able to formulate a cost-friendly shipping schedule when transporting multiple cars each to different destinations.
Types of cars we transport
We ship sedans, SUVs, ATVs, trucks, buses, vans, electric cars, hybrid cars, alternative fuel cars, motorcycles, RVs & motorhomes, Jet Skis, salvaged cars, inoperable cars and heavy equipment including tractors, concrete mixers and bulldozers.
How to prepare your car for transportation
- Remove all personal belongings: Carrier firms are instructed not to ship any car with household items, which include clothing, electronics, appliances and general shopping items. Also remove all aftermarket installations like DVD players, GPS navigation systems and external speakers to save them from loss or damage.
- Wash the car: Washing the car improves visibility of any pre-existing damages, which need to be documented in a car hauler’s inspection report.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas: The only movement the cars are subjected to during car shipping is during loading and offloading. The cars therefore only need enough gas to cover such movement. A quarter-full tank of gas shall suffice, and even leave enough to drive to the nearest gas station upon delivery.
- Perform a car maintenance check: Fill up all fluids to their recommended levels after ensuring there are no leaks present. Thereafter, ensure the tires are properly inflated and that the car battery is sufficiently charged.
- Disable the car alarm: The cars are completely safe onboard our carriers. Disable the car alarm to avoid inconveniencing other road users and to avoid battery drain.
- Take clear pictures: Have a record of the car’s condition prior to shipping by taking clear pictures of all sides of the car.
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport?
We offer free quoting services!
A-1 Auto Transport seeks to help you budget for your car shipping order conveniently. Click here to access our free online quoting services and get a reliable estimate of how much it will cost when shipping cars to or from Maywood.