Mayville State University (MSU) is a public university in Mayville, North Dakota in the US. MSU is part of the North Dakota University System. Joining university is a major transition between high school and the institution of higher learning. You may also have changed a major and you need a different university that is famous in offering your new major. Making a decision to join a college is not all about financial decision, it is an emotional decision as well. One question that you may ask is what makes MSU special? From the feel of the small classroom which gives you an opportunity to build stronger bonds with people taking similar programs, to several research opportunities that advance your career, MSU is a place to be. Whether you are moving to MSU for the first time or from MSU after completing your program, moving is a stressful process. The move-in or move-out days are always full of activities and still you need to haul along your heavy suitcases, moving boxes and furniture. Spare yourself the moving stress by seeking help from professional moving companies. A-1 Auto Transport offers you full moving services to or from MSU.
Tips on how to make your MSU move easier
If you are planning to move, there are some tips you must keep in mind.
- Be careful and resourceful when packing: Pack early and carefully to avoid damaging your fragile items. Wrap them cautiously. You can use plastic grocery bags, old t-shirts, dish towels or old newspapers to protect items like glassware, computer and dishes.
- Don’t shop immediately: Shopping for your new college is an exciting experience and you are likely to rush to it. Wait until your move-in day. You don’t want to spend too much money buying and moving items that you can buy cheaply after you have moved. You also don’t want to buy similar items with your roommate which you can easily share. Buy the most essential items.
- Get labor from family and friends: Moving in by yourself is stressful and tasking. Your family and close friends can help you pack and lift heavy boxes, furniture and other bulky items such as pool table.
- Hire professional movers: As much as you can get help from your family and friends, their experience in moving may be limited. They can accidentally damage some of your fragile items. They may also lack proper equipment for heavy lifting. Professional movers are more resourceful and will save you a lot of time and stress.
Why you need a professional moving company for your MSU move
There are several benefits that you get when you hire a professional mover.
- They do the planning and paperwork for you, especially if you are moving from state to state or internationally
- They have vast experience in tackling the moving process, from packing to unpacking
- They are well equipped
- Timely delivery is guaranteed
How to find the best university moving company
- Check the movers’ legal status. You can visit Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) website to verify their licensing records and DOT numbers.
- Get quotes from different movers and compare them.
- Ask moving companies relevant questions and use their answers to determine which one to settle for.
- You can also trust your instincts.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our moving services
A-1 Auto Transport offers a wide range of low-priced and reliable services to students moving to or from MSU. Here are some of the services you can pick from.
- We transport vans, motorcycles, trucks, pool table, furniture and other household items to and from MSU
- We offer full service moving to MSU students, whether moving within the country or internationally
- We give storage services to MSU students who want to empty their closet for more items during the semester or need space for extra items
- Students planning to move to or from MSU by themselves can seek moving advice from our polite experts
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
- We provide tracking services
- We are bonded, insured and licensed with positive BBB accredited client reviews.
- We offer more affordable and flexible rates than our competitors on both local and national level
- We have built our brand around completing our move safely, professionally and quickly. We work round the clock to deliver our promise.
- Our well-trained staff have good knowledge of the routes leading to MSU and are skillful in packing and using our state-of-the-art equipment
- We value every item under our care and we handle it carefully and well
- Our polite and skilled customer care is always ready to listen to any concern from you and give you satisfactory answers. We leave no question answered.
Talk to Us
Contact us on 888-509-3213 or visit our website on a1autotransport.com/services. Fill out our form and get a free no obligation quote.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org