- Maumee Long Distance Moving Companies
- Why Hire A Moving Company?
- How To Find The Best Mover In Maumee
- Tips For A Stress Free Move
- Why Use A-1 Auto Transport?
- Our Moving Services
- Contact Us Now
Maumee Long Distance Moving Companies
With moving you get to experience different people, cultures and even places as you create new memories. Choose a moving company that has plenty of experience such as A-1 Auto Transport when relocating to Maumee. Maumee is a city in Lucas County, Ohio. It has previously been recognized as an All American City due its community participation in state and national leadership. Notable attractions include the Side Cut Metropark, Fort Meigs Historic Site and Fort Miamis. At A-1 Auto Transport, we also provide vehicle relocation services.
Why hire a moving company?
- Safety. Moving companies apply safety when handling your household goods. This means they use the best equipment and personnel to handle moves. Trained personnel wrap items and pack them in corrugated boxes while bulky goods are dismantled and moved in bits. The loaders are experienced and well-built to lift and carry all types of items. When transporting your items, moving companies use modified vehicles which are controlled by expert drivers. This ensures swift and safe deliveries.
- Convenient.A mover handles your move based on your needs. They engage you on the best time to handle your move and what you can afford to spend on your move. They also have different types of services such as full-service moves and storage. This ensures you do not have to rent trucks, source moving material or call friends to help with your move.
- Accountability.When you hire a moving company to handle your move, they take responsibility for your household goods. They provide quality services to avoid accidents and consequently damage to the items. Moving companies will deliver your items in the condition they left and in case any damage occurs, they repay using insurance.
How to find the best mover in Maumee
Get a list of moving companies from the American Movers and Storage Association. The association deals with local, state to state, and international movers. They are renowned for efficient services and a solid complaints resolution channels. The association also educates the public about moving.
Check the company’s customer reviews, ratings and complaints at the Better Business Bureau. The organization has thousands of comments from moving customers across the country. The comments range from the company’s customer service to their moving equipment. Select the mover with positive reviews and ratings with little complaints.
Ensure that you deal with a registered and licensed moving company by verifying their credentials at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association. All state to state moving companies should have:
- A valid household goods moving license renewable every two years.
- Basic insurance that covers all items at 60 cents a pound.
- A permanent physical address.
- Adequate moving equipment.
- A satisfactory safety rating.
Prepare a list of questions for the company to ensure you hire the best moving company. You could ask about the type of labor they use and whether they have affixed insurance.
Request for moving quotes from different companies and make a comparison. A moving quote is charged based on the weight of your items, the distance you are moving and the services you require. When settling for a quote, ensure the company charges for all basic services including hidden charges. Also, establish who will be liable for additional costs.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Tips for a stress free move
- Make your long distance move during the off-season. This includes winter and fall when fewer people are moving. Moving companies also have affordable rates and reduced delivery intervals during this period.
- Create a to-do list. This enables you to plan your time efficiently. Schedule moving tasks systematically according to their urgency.
- Learn about the best packing practices from mobile packing apps. They teach how to wrap delicate items and pack items for the long haul. You can also hire A-1 Auto Transport to handle your packing to unpacking and house arrangement.
- Ensure you are available on moving and delivery day to inspect the loading and unloading of your household goods.
Why use A-1 Auto Transport?
Our principles of communication, efficiency and sustainability have steered us into the upper echelon of the moving industry. They have also led us to provide swift communication and sustainable services.
Our moving services
- State to state moves
- Storage services
- Local moves
- Commercial moves
- Senior moves
- Pool table moves
- Military moves
- Piano moves
- Apartment moves
- Office moves
- Residential relocations
Contact us now
Talk to us on 1-888-509-3213 or check out A-1 Auto Transport. Fill out the form at the top of our page to access quality and affordable moving services. Please leave a comment at our customer testimonials page to enable us to improve our services further.