Matthews Long Distance Moving Companies
About 35.5 million Americans move every year. A-1 Auto Transport Inc has helped thousands of Americans to move to, from or within Matthews. If you are a person who loves nature and history, Matthews is perfect for you. It has a lot to offer including Squirrel Lake Park, Idlewild Road Park, Matthews Heritage Museum and McAlpine Creek Park. We also offer vehicle shipping services.
Tips to make your move easier
Moving can be quite strenuous especially if you decide to do it by yourself. However, if you decide to hire the services of movers you can save yourself a lot of trouble:
- Movers have the right equipment. Some of these tools include ramps, air ride cushions, moving dollies and hoisting straps so that you do not have to worry about moving your pool table or L-shaped couch.
- Movers are well trained in moving techniques that will ensure you are safe from any potential injury and that all your items are safe as well.
- Movers are held responsible for the move thus they will work to ensure that you receive all your belongings safely.
- Professional movers will help you to prepare a professional inventory thus taking away the stress of you having to prepare one for yourself.
Helpful moving tips
- It is helpful to understand that the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration governs all long distance moves. You should thus familiarize yourself with ‘Your Rights and Responsibilities.’
- Long distance movers charge based on weight. It is thus helpful to declutter so that you can make good savings on your move.
- Find out what items your mover does not carry and make the necessary plans to dispose them off or to donate them.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Common moving myths
Because of the rise of fraudulent movers, there has been a rise in the number of unsatisfied clients who have hired movers. We however believe that hiring a mover in Matthews will be the best decision you make. Below are some of the most common myths associated with hiring movers:
- Moving insurance is comprehensive: Movers are required by the FMSCA to cover your move through provision of insurance. The mover can thus have full value insurance or waivered full value insurance. Find out the type of insurance your mover will provide and if you need to purchase additional insurance. This will help you to understand what you can claim for in the event of loss or damage.
- Moving companies are expensive: It is advisable to hire companies after comparing estimates from different movers. The comparison helps you to have a realistic budget to work with for your move. Using a moving company allows you to enjoy the convenience of having someone do the hard work on your behalf.
- Movers will carry all your items: The laws set by FMSCA restrict movers from carrying a number of items. Each mover will have a list of items that they don’t carry. Request your mover to provide you with that list. Some of these items include nail polish remover, fertilizer, car batteries, cleaning detergents etc.
- Moving has to be stressful: Moving entails packing and carrying items in and out of one location to another. However, that said you don’t have to worry or complete all the moving tasks by yourself. Hiring a full service mover allows you to enjoy the convenience of the move without taking away the excitement of moving to a new place.
We have specialized in a variety of moves in Matthews:
- Pet transport
- Seniors moves
- Moving bulky articles
- Vacation moves
- Military relocations
- Auto transport
- College moves
- Apartment moves
- Commercial moves
Services that will make your move smooth
You can trust us to deliver impeccable services to you because:
- Our philosophy of efficiency, communication and sustainability is focused on ensuring our clients receive nothing but the best.
- We have successfully managed countless moves over the last 25 years and more.
- We are an organization that is devoted to making moving for our clients very easy. We have invested in the latest moving trucks and equipment that make moving easier. We are also continually empowering our teams by helping them to acquire the latest information and knowledge in moving.
Make the switch today!
We would love to help you enjoy the very best in our moving services. Start by filling the form at the top of this page or dropping us an email on email@example.com. Our team will get in touch with you. You can also speak to our agents by contacting our call center on 888-509-3213.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.