- Matteson Long Distance Moving Companies
- Why Hire A Moving Company?
- How To Find The Best Mover In Matteson
- Simple Tips For A Successful Move
- Why Hire A-1 Auto Transport?
- Our Moving Services
- Try Us Out Now
Matteson Long Distance Moving Companies
The city in Cook and Will Counties has swaths of land under Parks and clubs. Years ago, Matteson was barren with swamps and marsh-lands. The city has reclaimed thousands of acres for residential and commercial space. Matteson has four large parks with the best recreational facilities in Illinois. The city’s 25,000 residents are diverse which makes it very friendly and easy to settle. The huge population of Chicago often visits the city for hunting, boat rides, fishing, work-outs and historical information. Big-box retailers and automobile dealers are in abundance in Matteson. The opportunities for starting a business and honing your skills are easily accessible in the city. The most experienced mover in town, A-1 Auto Transport deals with moving and vehicle shipment in Matteson.
Why hire a moving company?
- No heavy lifting: Moving companies handle the heavy lifts. They have the equipment to conduct heavy lifts with ease. The forklift and vacuum lifting machines can lift tons of items to an apartment several stories high. The employees are well-built to handle the strenuous loads for several hours. Lifting is known to cause chronic pain and can easily break your limbs.
- Accountable: The company has an inventory which ensures no item is lost in the process. The staff is alert and responsible for all items throughout the move. If anything is misplaced or damaged, the company is held accountable and reimburses the owner.
- Efficiency: Moving is hampered by challenges and exhaustion. Most people will bolt when faced with bulky items and repetitive tasks. The company has the experience to combat any challenge posed. They keep the mood lively by conversing or playing music. The exhaustion is countered by working in shifts and employing mechanization. Moving companies ensure activities are ongoing throughout the move.
- Safety: A moving company handles moves daily. They know the odds and ends of each task. The large items are moved after dismantling or using winches. Small and medium-sized delicate items are covered with bubble wrap and put in boxes with soft fabric on the inside. The staff moves with caution and loads delicate items apart from heavy items. Drivers are professional and the trucks modified to withstand the tough journey. The last resort is insurance in case unfortunate events occur.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best mover in Matteson
Moving companies who are members of IMAWA display a high level of professionalism. They are executively trained on how to handle customers. The association also deals with customer-mover disagreements.
Search moving companies online. Customer review sites like Yelp and Movereviews.com have hundreds of thousands of customers that review and rate movers.
Check with Better Business Bureau. The organization is the best company assessor in the country. Any mover who has been rated A+ by BBB is trustworthy.
All movers must have an IDOT number to operate within the state.
Request for quotations from different companies and make a comparison. Check the valuation coverage provided. It should provide basic insurance and a third party supplemental insurance. The payment policy should also be clearly understood.
Simple tips for a successful move
Hire a mover with relevant experience. Validate their equipment and expertise by visiting their offices.
Make a budget. Account for all items you want moved and ensure the company representative provides a straight-forward estimate. Understand special conditions in the walk-through like the parking distance and estate rules.
Pack non-essentials first and essentials last. Label delicate items with bright colors and huge markings. Movers will apply extra caution when dealing with these.
Take pictures of wire connections when you pack. It acts as an inventory and guide during re-installation.
Pack a first night bag with toiletries, clean clothes and cooking essentials. They help you settle quickly.
Provide the team with refreshments and tip them at 10-15% of the day’s charge.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
Our experience is over 25 years. Advanced equipment and trained employees have enabled us to handle virtually any type of move you would think of. As a result our efficiency and effectiveness has gone to greater heights.
Our moving services
- Full-service moves
- Local moves
- Military moves
- Auto transport
- Bulky and specialized furniture moves
- International moves
- State to state moves
- Office moves
- Corporate relocation
- Affordable long distance moves
- Cheap Matteson movers
Try us out now
Call 1-888-509-3213 or visit A-1 Auto Transport. Fill out the form at the top of our page, and get a free quotation.