Massena Long Distance Moving Companies
Massena was incorporated in 1802 having gotten its name from Andre Massena who was a marshal for Napoleon. It sits south of the St. Lawrence River. It was one of the towns in St. Lawrence County, which had the first settlers. Moving in most cases is associated with lots of stress. Hiring professionals however helps to relieve that stress. If you intend to move from or within Massena let A-1 Auto Transport Inc serve you with our excellent moving services. We also offer auto transport services.
Why hire movers?
Hiring movers makes your move more manageable in the following ways:
- Movers will give you free moving advice.
- They are well trained in all moving and transport aspects so they will manage to handle any difficult moving situations on your behalf.
- They take away the potential risk of accidents or injuries to yourself or your family when moving.
- They have the best moving resources; from small handy tools to transport trucks.
- Movers will help you with a seamless transition from one place to another.
- If you hire the right movers, you will get full value for your investment.
- Movers will have met all the statutory requirements that govern moving within each state or across states.
Use the tips below to help you find reliable movers:
- Budget. Determine your budget because it will establish what kind of moving services you are able to afford. It will also help you determine if you can afford any of the accessorial services.
- Shop for movers. Just like you would do with any other service, search for moving providers who fit your budget and needs. Get at the very least four moving estimates from different companies in Massena. You can search for movers online through their websites or on business listings such as the yellow pages.
- Background search. It is helpful to get a good understanding of the capabilities of each of your shortlisted movers. Look for their online reviews and request them to share some of their client testimonials. Also, check to ensure that they have complied with any moving regulations such as registration with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association. Confirm they have an office.
- Quotations. All your shortlisted movers should give you a free local in-house estimate. All quotations should be in writing and should cover all possible costs related to your move. This will protect you from unexpected additional charges.
- Hire mover. With the information above, you can now make a decision on your preferred mover.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to prepare for a move
You should do a few key things ahead of your move:
- Purchase any necessary packing supplies, very helpful if you are not taking the full service option.
- Do mail transfer or set up for mail forwarding; you can do it online.
- Transfer your utilities; it is best to do it well in advance.
- Where possible find out the size of the walls at the new location if you intend to hang anything there.
- Identify what you don’t need to move with and discard, donate or sell.
- Scan or make copies of all your important documents before the move. These documents include wills, passports, identification documents, deeds amongst others.
We offer a wide variety of moving solutions to address every client’s needs:
- Delivery of furniture or equipment
- Moving of bulky or awkwardly shaped articles
- Commercial moves – we will move any plants or machinery that need to be relocated
- Apartment and residential moves
- Long and short distance moves
- Military moving and auto transport solutions
- Moving of farm animals and pets
- Moving of senior citizens who enjoy hefty moving discounts and specialized care
Work with the best movers
We can guarantee you a safe and reliable move because:
- We have over 20 years of experience in the transport and moving business.
- We have conducted thousands of moves and we have tons of satisfied clients.
- We have invested in the latest technologies for all our operations.
- Our operations are governed by the American Moving and Storage Association.
- We are licensed and bonded by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
- We are focused on reducing our environmental footprint in a bid to protect our environment.
Get premium services
To get your premium services in Massena, start by filling the form on the top of this site. Our 24/7 client service center can be accessed through 888-509-3213 or by dropping us an email at email@example.com.