Massapequa Park Long Distance Moving Companies
On the southern shores of the New York’s Long Island, you will find the Village of Massapequa Park which was founded in 1931. It boasts of having some of the warmest people in the state of New York. If you are looking to move within, to or from Massapequa Park or the New York region, consider moving with A-1 Auto Transport Inc. We will give you different moving options to suit your needs and budget. We also provide vehicle shipping services.
There are many benefits to hiring the professional services of a moving company which include:
- Many movers are registered with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association. This means there are required by virtue of their registration to provide you with insurance to protect your move.
- Moving large, heavy or awkwardly shaped items requires special expertise and tools that movers have in their possession. From the in-house assessment, movers will be in a good position to advise on what size of a truck you should hire and the handy tools or equipment that you will need for the move.
- Many movers voluntarily register with the American Moving & Storage Association. This ultimately gives you a higher sense of security. Every registered mover is bound by a code of conduct that governs their operations.
- Movers will help you with background checks that help you to prepare for your move. Their expertise and experience will help them to understand the best routes and any security issues that you must take into consideration for your move.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Finding the right movers in Massapequa Park
The moving industry is full of all sorts of movers. Some offer legitimate services whilst others are in it for a quick buck from unsuspecting potential clients. Below we share tips to help you identify genuine movers:
- Licensing and insurance. All interstate movers are required to have a USDOT number which is issued by the Department of Transportation and is unique to that company. You can search for your mover’s DOT number in this database. You can also check if the mover is insured in the same database. Intrastate movers may not have a USDOT number but will have a state operating license. Do not use companies that do not have insurance or the proper licensing.
- Customer reviews. Search online for all reviews on the company. You can start by looking at their website and then go on to other online sources. You can also ask them for some of the feedback they have received from their clients. Look out for both positive and negative experiences.
- Experience. A well-grounded company is likely to have been around for a long time. The fact that a company has been around for long, attests to the fact that it has built a solid database of clients. It also means that they have extensive knowledge of the industry.
- Free moving estimates. All movers should be in a position to give you free moving estimates based on the information you share. However, an excellent mover will go further than just the free online estimate to give a free home assessment visit. By sending their representatives to you, you get to enjoy a firsthand experience of their client service and ask all questions that you may have regarding the move.
We have a range of services including but not limited to:
- Packing and unpacking
- Disassembly and reassembly
- Storage services
- Appliance servicing
- Waiting or redelivery
- Long carries
- Flight service
- Exclusive use of shipping vehicle
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
We have built a name for ourselves and this is why you should trust us to move you:
- We start our journey with you with free online estimates as well as free local on-site estimates that help us ensure that there are no hidden costs in our quotations.
- We have a range of services and the most competitive rates suited to fit your moving needs and budget.
- Our moving assessors will also prepare you for the move by giving you free moving advice.
- We have hired the best industry experts. We also continually invest in their training.
- We give you a full array of transport and moving services.
Get unbeatable rates
We promise you the most competitive rates in town. We invite you to fill the form at the top of the site so that we can get in touch with you. We also have a 24/7 contact center that can be accessed via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via 888-509-3213.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.