Domestic USA & International House Moving
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Massachusetts
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Best Massachusetts Long Distance & Interstate Moving Companies
You have to move… ugh! It is always so much work and frustration. It always seems like your life becomes consumed by chaos, packing tape, and bubble wrap. First, you have to pack everything in boxes and make sure that it is protected from breaking. Then you have to try and convince your friends and family to help you. Of course, the only ones who do are the ones who can’t think of an excuse to get out of it fast enough. You try to load everything up into a borrowed truck, but something always gets dropped or broken, and no one remembered to bring rope to tie everything down. You know how it goes, but there is good news. You don’t have to do it all alone. You could hire a professional Massachusetts moving company to help you.
Choosing Your Massachusetts Long Distance Movers
Don’t just go to the phone book and pick out the first moving company you see. It is important to make sure the company you are working with will be trustworthy. Be sure to do your research. These tips can help.
- How many years has this company been in the moving business: Make sure any moving company you are working with has a longstanding history in the industry. You want to work with professionals, not a couple of guys who bought a used moving van and work out of their garage.
- Look at reviews online: Sites like Yelp and Google reviews can be incredibly helpful in determining how a company does business. They won’t tell the whole story, but it can provide valuable insight into what you will be able to expect.
- Insurance and liability: The law only requires moving companies to insure $0.60 per pound of your possessions; however, some companies will offer more. It is in your best interest to inquire what their policy on this is.
- S. DOT Registration: Interstate movers must be registered with the Federal government and have a U.S. DOT number. This is especially important if you are moving across state lines.
- Services: Different companies will offer an array of convenient services to help you make your move even easier. You should find out what the company will provide and what they charge extra for.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our Moving Services
- Residential apartment and house moving
- Military relocations
- Student relocations
- State to state, coast to coast, local and long distance moving
- Heavy and specialized furniture moving. Piano moving, pool table moving, etc.
- Auto transport services (Vehicle Relocations)
- Full service packing and unpacking, including packing materials
- Door to door moving
- Commercial and office relocations
- Cheap Massachusetts movers
How Much Will It Cost To Hire My Massachusetts Long Distance Movers?
The short answer is “It depends.” Every move is going to be different and in addition to that, outside factors such as if you are moving during the peak season and the current cost of fuel will all affect how much the total cost will be. Some companies will offer a rate calculator on their website. This can be helpful to give you an idea of what ballpark your price will be in, but if you want an accurate quote, you should call for a free estimate.
Before Signing an Agreement
- Verify all the information on your contract. Check to make sure the addresses and phone numbers are correct.
- Any additional services and their costs should be clearly listed and itemized on your moving agreement.
- The insurance and liability policy should be spelled out in the contract.
Information You May Find Helpful
- Consider keeping your jewelry valuables with you
- Check your homeowner’s insurance policy to see if it covers damages that may occur during a move.
- Request a copy of the inventory sheet from the moving company for your records.
- Collect the contact information of the professionals handling and moving your belongings
Massachusetts Cross Country Movers for Hire
Marathon Moving Co.
129 York Ave.
Randolph, MA 02368
25 Grove Street
Franklin, MA 02038
Boston Best Rate Movers
40 Rugg Rd.
Boston, MA 02134
Massachusetts Storage Facility Directory
Medford Self Storage
Medford, MA 02155
Secure Self Storage
Littleton Storage Solutions
509 Great Rd.
Littleton, MA 01460
State to State Moving Services in Massachusetts
- Agawam Town
- Amesbury Town
- Barnstable Town
- Braintree Town
- Bridgewater State University
- Easthampton Town
- Fall River
- Fitchburg State University
- Framingham State University
- Franklin Town
- Greenfield Town
- Massachusetts College of Art and Design
- Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts
- Massachusetts Maritime Academy
- Methuen Town
- New Bedford
- North Adams
- Palmer Town
- Salem State University
- Southbridge Town
- University of Massachusetts Amherst
- University of Massachusetts Boston
- University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
- University of Massachusetts Lowell
- University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Watertown Town
- West Springfield Town
- Westfield State University
- Weymouth Town
- Worcester State University