Moving is a process that happens very often in the life of an adult American. In fact, credible statistics show that the average American adult will move once every 6 years! This makes for about 12 times in their entire lifetime. Despite these statistics, most people still consider moving a challenging process which they dread. Students on the other hand are said to move 5 year after graduating from high school or college, with the majority moving out of the state they went to school in. This might be what you are doing as you are getting ready to move to or from Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts . However, you can master your move if you follow our moving tips and advice. Our company has been in the business of moving students just like you all over Massachusetts with great reviews for over twenty years.
How to move seamlessly
Moving need not be a stressful affair if you take into consideration our tried and tested moving tips outlined below.
- Research your new location: Find out as much as you can about your new home, be it the university accommodation or off-campus apartment you are moving to. Additionally, you can find out what kind of climate is found in the area in order to be well prepared as you pack to move.
- Visit your new location: Plan to visit what will be your new home for the next few years before moving in. This will help you to acclimatize to the new surrounding and even look forward to it.
- Get moving help: Moving is a process which is best handled by the moving experts; professional moving companies. Plan to hire a moving company in order to have a hassle-free move.
Why hire a professional moving company?
It is the best decision you could make for your move due to the many benefits tied to hiring a professional moving company. Some of these benefits include;
Shorter moving time: Moving is a pretty involving process that can take up half a day to all day and night. However, moving companies are able to expedite the moving process by providing you with enough moving labor and tools to reduce your moving time by more than half.
To free up your time: There are other activities that will require your time besides the moving process. This includes changing your mailing address, setting up utilities and so on. Professional movers will take care of the move as you focus on these activities which are just as important.
For a more efficient move: You probably had not thought that you may have to haul that bulky sofa or box up three flights of stairs. This could take all day but professional movers are trained to employ the best moving practices for an efficient move.
Best way to find a professional moving company
There are many ways to find a moving company, but only the tried and tested ways will get you good results. Here are some tips to follow.
- Ask around: Find out from people you can trust what they think about the services of the local movers you are looking to hire. Don’t forget to ask the local realtors too since their business involves some interaction with local movers.
- Write down a list: Based on your findings above, you may now write a list of the names of local moving companies that fit your bill. It is advisable to begin with the most eligible contender. Furthermore, your list should not be more than 5 companies, in order to allow you to vigorously research them.
- Research the internet: Scour the internet for customer reviews on the company’s service delivery. Use as many review platforms as possible in order to get a clear picture of the company’s track record.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our moving services
We offer local moving, long distance moving, international and nationwide moving services. Furthermore, we have full service moves , provision of moving boxes and supplies, campus and dorm moving and arrangement, apartment moving, moving labor and trucks for hire, auto transport and moving storage. Additionally, we offer access to affordable moving companies, professional moving estimates and cost of moving as well as free moving advice and tips.
Why move with us
Over and above having a wide offering of services, we are also a fully licensed and insured moving services provider with over twenty years of experience in the moving business. Our services are also credible as we are accredited by the American Moving and Storage Association as well as the Better Business Bureau.
Call us today
You can reach us via 888-509-3213 or by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com