Best Maryland Long Distance & Interstate Moving Companies
You have only a few days left before your big move and you can already feel the tightening in the pit of your stomach, the stress building, and the dread of lost and broken things. We have all been there. Moving is tough, stressful and frustrating. It doesn’t matter if you are moving across town or across the country, it brings the same feelings. The good news is that it doesn’t have to be this way. You could hire a professional moving company from Maryland to help.
Professional movers take all the awkward and heavy furniture lifting out of the equation, leaving you to actually enjoy the excitement of moving to a new bigger and better home. All you have to do is show up at your new address and meet your belongings there!
Cost & Time Examples For Interstate Moves
|Baltimore to NY||180 miles||$2,137- $2,657||$4,124- $5,946||1-2|
|Detroit to Baltimore||410 miles||$2,418- $3,020||$4,702- $6,792||2-4|
|Maryland to Ohio||427 miles||$2,386- $2,978||$4,630- $6,678||2-4|
|Waldorf to Indianapolis||507 miles||$2,532- $3,168||$4,943- $7,147||2-4|
|Jacksonville to Baltimore||691 miles||$2,724- $3,416||$5,349- $7,751||3-5|
|Germantown to Memphis||761 miles||$2,880- $3,622||$5,688- $8,262||3-5|
|Maryland to Oklahoma||1387 miles||$3,532- $4,470||$7,074- $10,326||4-6|
|Germantown to Denver||1476 miles||$3,668- $4,649||$7,373- $10,777||4-6|
|Waldorf to San Diego||2276 miles||$4,573- $5,828||$9,312- $13,680||6-8|
|Seattle to Baltimore||2328 miles||$4,655- $5,934||$9,482- $13,929||6-8|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the contents of the home. Prices do not include packing.
Estimated Weight (based on home size):
1BR=2600 lbs - 3900 lbs
2BR=3900 lbs - 5200 lbs
3BR=6500 lbs - 9100 lbs
4BR=9100 lbs - 14300 lbs
5BR=11700 lbs - 19500 lbs
Cheap Movers Near Me
Looking for cheap long distance movers near you in Maryland? We are so pleased you stopped by A1 Auto Transport to learn more about what we do. We are a business of people who help other people, first and foremost. In this space, you can learn about some of our tips for long-distance moving, what we transport (you name it we can move it) and who our transport teams are. In fact, we have teams standing by in Maryland to help people just like you.
Once you have the major details about your move collected, give us a call or connect with us online to get your transport started. We will want to know how many bedrooms/rooms of things we are transporting, any unique items that you’ll want moved, and where you’re headed. This will give us a good start so we can quote you an affordable price and get your move planning underway. We transport simple boxes and baskets of items to more complicated things like business equipment and classic cars. We have your back, literally and figuratively, and we can’t wait to help you. Head to A1 Auto Transport to compare long distance movers with trucks in your area right now.
Choosing Your Maryland Long Distance Movers
You cannot be too careful when you decide to hire a moving company. You trust them with everything you own, after all. Make sure you do your research and pick out a company that will treat your belongings with respect.
- How long has the company been in the moving business: Make sure you choose a company with experience. A newer company may offer better prices, but a company who has been around for a while is better prepared to handle any problems that may occur. You can also be sure that they won’t just disappear into the night with your belongings, never to be seen again.
- Check out reviews and testimonials: You can gain a great deal of knowledge by looking a company up on sites like Yelp or Google reviews. Be sure to pay special attention to testimonials of people who have had issues. They can give you valuable insight into how a problem will be handled if you run into one during your move.
- Inquire about the company’s insurance: The law only requires moving companies to insure $0.60 per pound of your possessions, however, some companies will offer more. It could be a good idea to see where you stand in the event of any damage.
- DOT Registration: Interstate movers must be registered with the Federal government and have a U.S. DOT number. This is especially important if you are moving across state lines.
- Optional services and add ons: Different services, like packing, unpacking, automobile transportation, etc. may be offered. If you want or need any of these services, be sure to enquire about the additional charges.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our Moving Services
- Full service packing and unpacking, including the use of proper packing materials
- Door to door delivery for your convenience
- Commercial and office relocations
- Residential apartment, condominium and house moving
- Military relocations
- Student moves
- State to state, coast to coast, local and long distance moving
- cheap movers in Maryland
- Heavy and specialized furniture moving including piano moving, pool table moving, etc.
- Auto transport services
How Much Will It Cost To Hire My Maryland Long Distance Movers?
Calculating the exact cost of a moving company can be difficult. Many factors go into the final price, including fuel costs, the distance you are moving, the weight of your load, and any additional services you have chosen. Some moving companies offer an online calculator to help you estimate your costs, but you will get a more accurate idea of cost by calling the company and requesting a free quote.
Prior to Signing a Contract with a Mover
- Check all relevant information including the addresses on your agreement. You wouldn't want to have to hunt down your things because they were brought to the wrong address.
- Make sure all additional charges and fees are listed clearly on your contract.
- Your company’s insurance and liability policy should be included on the contract.
- Transport your valuables with you
- Request a copy of the inventory sheet from the moving company for your records
- Gather the contact information from the driver of the freight truck
Maryland Cross Country Movers for Hire
Budget Moving Inc.
3520 N Rolling Rd.
Windsor Mill, MD 21244
2668 Merchant Dr.
Baltimore, MD 21230
495 Movers Inc.
640 Lofstrand Ln.
Rockville, MD 20850
Maryland Storage Facility Directory
Your Space Storage at St. Charles
9265 Berger Rd.
Columbia, MD 21046
Westlake Self Storage
7010 Saint Florian Dr.
Waldorf, MD 20603