Safe And Reliable Martin County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Martin County is A-1 Auto Transport territory! Many of the 10, 334 residents of the area consider us the number one auto shipper in the area. We have a large customer base in the county and the rest of Indiana as well. Our truck drivers ship various vehicles to the area including RVs, trucks ATVs, sedans, SUVs, buses, classic cars, motorcycles, and motor homes.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Martin County to Nashville||$208||208 miles||2-4 days|
|Martin County to Columbus||$279||279 miles||2-4 days|
|Atlanta to Martin County||$453||453 miles||2-4 days|
|Minneapolis to Martin County||$515||686 miles||3-5 days|
|Philadelphia to Martin County||$560||747 miles||3-5 days|
|Martin County to Albany||$665||887 miles||3-5 days|
|Martin County to San Antonio||$661||1102 miles||4-6 days|
|San Diego to Martin County||$1016||2031 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Read on to learn more about out Martin county auto shipping services.
Areas we cover to or from Martin County
We cover the entire 340 square-mile by road and ensure that vehicles get to their destination on time. Shipping cars to or from Martin County is often done using US highways and state roads that pass through the county. These roads also connect the county to other cities in Indiana and beyond.U.S. Route 50,150 and 231 are some of our regular routes when bringing in cars or when shipping them to other locations outside the county.
Our drivers are also familiar with State Roads 450, 550, and 650 which lead to nearby counties. These counties which surround Martin County include Greene County to the north, Lawrence County to the east, Daviess County to the west, Dubois County to the south, and Orange County to the southeast.
Our service portfolio
We have come up with shipping options that make car shipping easier and faster. Some of these options include:
- Pickup and Drop off: Shipping cars to or from Martin County can be done without you having to lift a finger. Our pickup and drop off services involves our truck drivers loading your car at your home and shipping it over to the new location. We offer these convenient services all over the US and to overseas locations as well.
- Truck shipping: We ship trucks from one state to another for dealerships, organizations, and individuals. Our transport trailers can ship trucks of large tonnage and deliver them safe and sound. We also have affordable rates for non-operational or salvaged trucks that need to be moved from one location to another.
- Freight shipping: Shipping cargo as per your tight schedule is possible with A-1 Auto Transport. We ensure that freight handed over to us is handled with care and shipped over within the shortest time possible. All the cargo transported by our drivers is covered for damage.
Reach out to us!
We are quite knowledgeable about shipping cars to or from Martin County and guarantee you satisfactory services. Our twenty years of experience and modern trailers make us the best shipping partner for you. Contact us today for a free online quote!
Zip codes included in Martin County
- 47553 -Alfordsville
- 47553- Bramble
- 47553- Burns City
- 47581- Cale
- 47522- Cran Nav Dpo
- 47522- Crane
- 47522- Crane Nav Dpt
- 47522- Crane Nav Weap Spt
- 47522- Crane Naval Depot
- 47522 -Crane Naval Weapons Support
- 47581- Dover Hill
- 47581 -East Shoals
- 47581 -Halbert
- 47581 -Hindostan Falls
- 47581 -Indian Springs
- 47581- Ironton
- 47553- Loogootee
- 47553- Reeve
- 47581- Rollins
- 47553- Rutherford
- 47553- Scenic Hill
- 47581 -Shoals
- 47581 -Trinity Springs
- 47553 -Whitfield
- 47581 -Willow Valley
- 47581 -Windom
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.