- Marshall Long Distance Moving Companies
- Why You Should Hire A Moving Company
- Checklist For A Reliable Moving Company
- How To Make Your Move Stress-Free
- Why Hire A-1 Auto Transport?
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- Our Moving Services
- Try Us Out
Marshall Long Distance Moving Companies
Marshall the county seat of Saline County Missouri, is a city that offers a myriad of activities. It is endowed with captivating museums and parks that make the place serene. The city also hosts the Missouri Valley College. If you want an experienced mover in Saline County, engage A-1 Auto Transport. We have quality moving and vehicle relocation services.
Why you should hire a moving company
- Experience: Professional movers have conducted different types of moves over time. This sharpens their skills and they are able to execute a move fast and with very few or no hiccups. They come with the required equipment which adds to their efficiency and safety. They also have all necessary permits and documentation to move your items.
- Affordability: Engaging the services of a professional mover can actually save you money in the long run. Moving companies plan for the move in advance by providing an estimate and mapping out all the expenses involved when moving. They take into consideration any circumstances that could crop up or expenses not accounted for. This ensures there are no surprise expenses during the move.
- Movers also enjoy economies of scale since they handle huge volumes. This translates to reduced rates for their clients.
- Professionalism: Moving companies ensure the customer gets value for their money. The customer service personnel ensure you are handled superbly while the team on the ground handles your items safely and delivers them on time. Moving companies also work with a contract which documents what is expected of them and followed expeditiously.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Checklist for a reliable moving company
Ask for recommendations from relatives, neighbors or friends who have used moving companies before. They will recommend a company that gave them a good experience. This is the one of the surest ways of eliminating rogue movers.
Get a catalogue of moving companies from the American Movers and Storage Association. They have thousands of local and state to state moving companies. When moving within the state of Missouri it’s better to use local moving companies. They know the terrain and have all the required state authorizations.
Check how previous customers rate the moving company. Use sites like Yelp that have frequent activities in regards to moving companies. You can narrow down customer opinions with the company’s name to make your search swift and comprehensive. Opt for movers with positive reviews and little or no complaints.
- A valid registration number and operating license
- A permanent physical address
- A safety rating higher than the national average
- Moving resources that can handle long distance moves
- Few consumer complaints
Request for an estimate from at least three companies and compare the types of services offered and the rates charged. Choose the company with:
- Affordable rates
- A bill of lading
- Order of service
- Inventory list
- Extra services for free like house arrangement
How to make your move stress-free
- Visit the city you are moving to and inspect the house, get acquainted with the neighbors and check out the public facilities. Familiarity speeds up your settling down after you move.
- Cut down on the number of items you want moved. Sort out the old and items you do not use anymore and either donate or sell them. These will increase your moving efficiency and cut on your moving charges.
- When using friends to help with your move, let them handle non-breakables like furniture or clothes.
- Keep all receipts used during the move and check the IRS site for those that are tax deductible.
- Change your address at USPS at least two weeks before moving out. This ensures you that you keep receiving your mail at your new address.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
A-1 Auto Transport's professionally trained staff provides quality service that is in line with the standards set in the moving industry. We are compliant with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association, Environmental Protection Agency and the Better Business Bureau.
Out of State Movers Near Me
Our moving services
- Affordable long distance moves
- Commercial relocations
- Storage services
- Local moves
- Pool table moves
- Piano moves
- Military moves
- Office moves
- Small moves
Try us out
Call us on 1-888-241-3110 and reserve a moving spot. Fill out the form at the top of our page to access our amazing discounts.