- Safe And Reliable Marshall County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Areas We Cover To Or From Marshall County
- Our Services
- Let Us Be Your Shipping Partner!
- Zip Codes Included In Marshall County
Safe And Reliable Marshall County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Marshall County residents can now enjoy safe and reliable shipping from A-1 Auto Transport! Its 12, 640 inhabitants can transport sedans, trucks, RVs, buses, ATVs, motorcycles and SUVs all over the US. Our modern trailers can haul these vehicles of varied tonnage and deliver them in one piece. As a leader in auto shipping within Illinois, we commit to offer high quality services at all times.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Marshall County to Chicago||$137||137 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Marshall County to Nashville||$476||476 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Marshall County to Boston||$652||1087 miles||4 - 6 days|
|New York to Marshall County||$675||901 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Houston to Marshall County||$728||971 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Miami to Marshall County||$829||1383 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Marshall County to Phoenix||$993||1655 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Marshall County to San Diego||$1003||2007 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Marshall County
The entire 399 square miles is covered by our drivers when shipping cars to or from Marshall County. We are conversant with all the major roads and regularly use them to deliver the vehicles in good time. Some of the main transportation routes in the county are Interstate 39 and U.S. Highway 51. These two roads connect the area to various cities in Indiana and beyond. Our drivers often use these two roads alternately depending on the area of pickup or drop off.
A-1 Auto Transport also ships to border counties using Illinois Routes 17, 18, 26, 29, 40, 89, 117 and 251. Some of these counties include Putnam County to the north, LaSalle County to the east, Woodford County to the south, Peoria County to the southwest, Stark County to the west and Bureau County to the northwest.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
We have a wide range of car transportation services that are ideal for those shipping cars to or from Marshall County. Some of these services include:
- Multiple car shipping: We have transport trailers that can haul up to seven cars at the same time to various locations nationwide. Our trucks are well maintained and can ship the cars without breaking down along the way. Shipping using multi level trailers is safe as our drivers ensure that all the cars are well secured. We also check on them regularly during the journey to make sure they are not in danger of getting damaged.
- Door to door transport: Are you struggling to find time to drop-off your car for transportation? Relax! We can pick it up from your doorstep and quickly transport it to the new location. This service is ideal for individuals, organizations and even military personnel that need convenient car shipping services. Our rates for door to door shipping are affordable for both regular and oversize vehicles.
Let us be your shipping partner!
To have a great experience when shipping cars to or from Marshall County, you need to hire genuine auto shippers. A-1 Auto Transport is a reliable vehicle moving company with over twenty years in the industry. We offer both standard and customized shipping packages for vehicle owners within the US and abroad. To book our services, call our sales team today!
Zip codes included in Marshall County
|61541- Bell Plain||61537 -Henry||61377- Leeds||61375 -Varna|
|61424 -Camp Grove||61565- Hopewell||61369 -Pattonsburg||61570 -Washburn|
|61377- East Wenona||61565- Hopewell Estates||61537 -Saratoga Center||61377- Wenona|
|61377- Evans||61541- La Rose||61565 -Sparland||61570- Wilbern|
|61377- Garfield||61540 -Lacon||61369 -Toluca|