Safe And Reliable Marshall Couty Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport has been offering professional and reliable car hauling services to the State of Alabama for close to two and a half decades now. Our auto transport services in Alabama are licensed and approved by the Alabama Department of transportation. We are a trusted car shipping company with dedicated personnel to serve all 67 counties of Alabama, including Marshall County. And we stay true to our promise in delivering safe and reliable auto shipping when shipping cars to or from Marshall County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Marshall County to Atlanta||$155||155 miles||1-2 days|
|Nashville to Marshall County||$160||160 miles||1-2 days|
|Orlando to Marshall County||$444||592 miles||2-4 days|
|Marshall County to Kansas City||$551||734 miles||3-5 days|
|Houston to Marshall County||$554||739 miles||3-5 days|
|Marshall County to Philadephia||$564||752 miles||3-5 days|
|Marshall County to New York||$679||905 miles||3-5 days|
|San Jose to Marshall County||$1145||2289 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Marshall County
We are familiar with the nooks and crannies of the 623 square mile county. As such, we serve all cities, towns, and neighborhoods in Marshall. If you come from Arab, Union Grove, Grant, Albertville, Boaz, Douglas, Guntersville, and Horton, we are here to serve you.
We go the extra mile of shipping cars to or from Marshall County from an intrastate and interstate level. The state routes governed by the Alabama Department of Transportation facilitate car shipping services to the adjacent counties of Jackson, DeKalb, Etowah, Blount, Cullman, Moran, and Madison County. We use U.S Highways 231 and 431 when shipping cars from Marshall County, Alabama to the states of Tennessee, Kentucky, Florida, and Indiana.
Here are some of the most sought-after services our Marshall clients enjoy.
- Open carrier services: Open carriers are the most budget-friendly car shipping package we offer clients in Marshall County. The open carriers can accommodate a fleet of 8 to 11 vehicles in one trip, proving to be cost-effective in the long run.
- Enclosed carrier services: Enclosed carriers offer extra protection to the vehicle, shielding it from external hazards like weather, stones, branches, and scratches. The service is a tad more expensive, but the extra protection is totally worth it, especially when shipping high-end vehicles such as sports cars.
- Salvaged and immobile vehicles: Cars can get involved in accidents or just simply break down at any time. We operate a highly-flexible routine which allows for emergency towing services from wherever you are, to or from your garage or mechanic in Marshall County. We are equipped with forklifts, tilt-tray trucks, winches, and rollback tow trucks to safely haul such vehicles for you. Read more about these services here.
- Single and fleet carriers: Our client-base ranges from individuals such as college kids, to fortune 500 companies or car manufacturers shipping fleets of 30 or more cars. We have the resources to cater to all your needs.
Visit our website today for all your car shipping needs. A-1 Auto Transport Inc. has over 20 years of experience in shipping cars to or from Marshall County. We provide free, no-obligation service quotes to our clients. Try out our free cost calculator and find out how much it will cost to ship your cars.
Zip Codes included in Marshall County
- Zip Code 35016 – Arab
- Zip Code 35175 – Union Grove
- Zip Code 35747 – Grant
- Zip Code 35950, 35951 – Albertville
- Zip Code 35957 – Boaz
- Zip Code 35964 – Douglas
- Zip Code 35976 – Guntersville
- Zip Code 35980 – Horton
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.